Hi all,

I'm looking for an accountabilibuddy... someone to email or text with, someone to talk fitness with, and someone to cheer me on as I cheer them on!

My fitness interests include yoga, hiking, dance, strength-training, and pretending that I'm running from zombies. I am working up to bodyweight strength-training, but I'm pretty limited with that at the moment. 

My other interests include be competitive, killing things in video games, playing music / singing, acting and making art. 

Bonus points if you live in New England!

• Like 2

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Hey!  

I'd love to join you.  I could do with a bit of accountability, and I like a lot of the same stuff (hiking, dance, strength training, and zombies!).  I'm in Scotland though which means there's a time difference...   I got fed up with my weight about 2 years ago when I hit about 200lbs, I think I'm sitting at around about 150lbs now and trying to get my body fat down a little and increase my strength.  I'm 31, widowed, I work in a gemstone & crystal exhibition, I love camping, walking, dancing, I ride a motorcycle (SV650) and I'm involved with the ATC (air cadets).

Give me a shout if you want to hook up :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hello! Are you still looking for any additional buddies? I've been reading Nerd Fitness for a while now and decided to join the forums:)

I was happy to see we have lots of similar goals and interests. I'd like to lose weight and improve my fitness. Not sure about the exact weight goal, just want to feel my best in my body. Right now I'm about 215lbs 5'6"....in my early 20s. I like to do yoga, go hiking, and just started strength training. Consider myself a hobbit who wants to be a druid/assassin. 

Would love to be in contact with you to see if we'd be a good fit for accountabilibuddies, if you're still looking. :) 

Does this trio still have open doors? I'm all the way in Texas, but I do love this and hiking/walking (dance is better reserved for when I'd like to make others laugh!) I also focus on Paleo style clean eating, with a Whole30 coming this challenge. I have my lot in with the Scouts this challenge and I'm focusing on walking far and fast. My husband is deployed so I'd really love a few people to care about within the forum to keep me going. My diet willpower is pretty killer, but I am not so great at staying active.

Room for one more? :)

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Hi all,

I'm looking for an accountabilibuddy... someone to email or text with, someone to talk fitness with, and someone to cheer me on as I cheer them on!

My fitness interests include yoga, hiking, dance, strength-training, and pretending that I'm running from zombies. I am working up to bodyweight strength-training, but I'm pretty limited with that at the moment. 

My other interests include be competitive, killing things in video games, playing music / singing, acting and making art. 

Bonus points if you live in New England!

what kind of music do you play? also, any instruments? 

doesn't everyone love zombies? at least to some degree anyway

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Hey I to want to train to be a Badass Zombie Hunter :D and Litreally do the same thing when I'm "jogging"! 

Killing things in Video is awesome! could co-op if your a ps3/ps4 girl. I like to sing & paint but suck at it :( !! what do you play! I studied Acting :D :D :D Have you done anything on stage or anything yourself ?

I've done a lot of musical theater, and I studied opera in college. Right now I'm in the ensemble of Young Frankenstein in a local company :)

I haven't done any challenges yet...For Shame!!!!

No worries! Start with the next one!

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge