Push Ups...Reloaded PVP

As a veteran of the first pushup Demon slaying PVP, I salute you all!

I am here to warn you, the opponent in front of you is not human, he is not even a machine because machine could have mechanical failures he is a demon! Starting tomorrow your arms will be deadly sore, he doesn't care! After one week, you'll dream about a rest day, he never rests! Your arms, wrists will hurts.. not his! He will try to make you believe that you are about to win, just to had 1000+ pushups in one session! Never trust him, keep on working together you'll need everyone's power if you want to have a chance to win the fight.

You just started a crazy fight. As a guild leader I have to say "be careful, don't hurt yourself" but as a veteran.... I know you're in for a lot of difficult days where you will feel how it is to be a T-Rex.

Assassins participating in this epic fight, do your best, make us proud!

Yeah right :tongue:

Maaaaaaaaaaddd, you're.. well.. mad. :D

No, he is a demon! A DEMON!

Muahahaha! I will never be bested! 

Day 2, just 120 (sorry, but due to other intensive workout and tight time schedule not possible to do more today)

No worries dude. Just get back on the horse. 120 is a lot more than most people do in a single day :)

1200 (6 x 5 and 9 x 10!!) in 1hr ;) I would have (maybe?) done more but I got distracted by finishing a project I am working on, and the other hour flew by!

I'm going to assume you meant 120 :P Either way you're a beast!

And to everyone else I didn't reply to individually I'm sorry I'm but quite drained after today. Just know I read every single post and I'm so thrilled you guys are enjoying this challenge and taking full advantage of it. It's no fun when no one takes it seriously :) I may be your adversary in this battle but we all fight a greater battle against an even more terrifying enemy. Our own limits and self doubt. If we can conquer that, then that is the true victory. You all are awesome. Until tomorrow.

• Like 1

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

hey, i finished a couple hours ago, but havent gotten to my computer until just now. i got 151 (one more than yesterday... barely) more to come tomorrow, keep it up y'all we gotta give simon a run for his money!

• Like 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elven Ninja

level: 2

STR:1  DEX:2  STA:1

CON:1  WIS:3  CHA:2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to assume you meant 120 :P Either way you're a beast!

And to everyone else I didn't reply to individually I'm sorry I'm but quite drained after today. Just know I read every single post and I'm so thrilled you guys are enjoying this challenge and taking full advantage of it. It's no fun when no one takes it seriously :) I may be your adversary in this battle but we all fight a greater battle against an even more terrifying enemy. Our own limits and self doubt. If we can conquer that, then that is the true victory. You all are awesome. Until tomorrow.

No, I meant 1200 :P jk

Thank you for the speech, it makes you a very loveable demon when you say things like that :) Sleep well!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Haha. No. It was in sets of 15 with 10 dips and 5 pullups. Part of the program.

uhm, ouch! You make me want to do MOAR though :)

My pecs ( towards my armpit mostly) and my mid back are SORE! lololol! and doing push ups on my knuckles was NOT easier! It just made my hands hurt along with my wrists, but taking longer breaks between sets seemed to help.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

55 today! Though I'm not sure I'll be able to continue, apparently my twingy shoulder has started developing an impingement issue. I got cleared by my physio, for acro at least, but when I was doing the final pushups I could feel something catching on something else (my anatomy knowledge rocks) in a rather disconcerting way... :( 

Sorry guys, I failed, got a little busy and forgot to do pushups for tues :(. Did pull ups and deadlifts tho

Failed as well, but plan to keep going. I had a sick day Tuesday and before I knew it, it was already 10pm. Gotta say my arms were sore Tuesday XD I didn't make a single one though. Plenty of bedrest though.

°~°

The only true failure is giving up. Finishing what you start is victory in and of itself and something a lot of people don't have the courage to do. I know you guys aren't those people. :)

• Like 1

55 today! Though I'm not sure I'll be able to continue, apparently my twingy shoulder has started developing an impingement issue. I got cleared by my physio, for acro at least, but when I was doing the final pushups I could feel something catching on something else (my anatomy knowledge rocks) in a rather disconcerting way... :(

Your health is most important. If you feel like you can't continue myself and everyone else will fully understand.

• Like 1

Sorry I was a little tired yesterday from working all night, but here's my results:

Day2: 3x20, 5x10 for 110

Today (day 3): 2x20, 8x10 for 120

Simon, not real amused! You did this to me with your sly and cunning eyes, so inviting but your like a Venus fly trap. You look harmless, maybe warm and kind, then you slowly wrap around us until we destroy ourselves. One day I will beat you head to head sir!

• Like 2

"The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude" ~ Scott Hamilton

Sorry I was a little tired yesterday from working all night, but here's my results:

Day2: 3x20, 5x10 for 110

Today (day 3): 2x20, 8x10 for 120

Simon, not real amused! You did this to me with your sly and cunning eyes, so inviting but your like a Venus fly trap. You look harmless, maybe warm and kind, then you slowly wrap around us until we destroy ourselves. One day I will beat you head to head sir!

You're doing awesome dude! You'll see your body can survive a hell of a beating. :)

As far as beating me, I may just slay myself...

• Like 1