Push Ups...Reloaded PVP

okay now what? I just 50 knee push ups in six minutes (10 x 5) so I am going to kill my goal of 100 in well under 2 hrs....but my wrists hurt....soooo do more than the 100? Stop there bc my wrists may fall off? Apparently I am motivated as hell by PvPs, bc all I thought about all day was getting my push ups in!

Try doing them on your knuckles. In a padded area, preferably.

• Like 1

Well, bad news, lovelies. I have pretty terrible mono and double ear infection. I am not allowed to work out this week, due to a swollen spleen and risk of spleen rupture :'( :'(

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I has bad news to. This should be my worst day. Today was bad. No sleep, literally. Worked all day. Got in an hour extra doing a commode. They broke a cast iron flange. Need I say more? Also my two hours are cut short by 15 minutes. I start now and end at 10.

°~°

°¬° 

Well, bad news, lovelies. I have pretty terrible mono and double ear infection. I am not allowed to work out this week, due to a swollen spleen and risk of spleen rupture :'( :'(

oh no!!! feel better! *hugs*

Ugh. I signed up for this forgetting about the shipboard firefighting training I had today. After 6 hours of lugging a hose around up and down catwalks and putting out fires, I barely had enough energy for a good workout. BUT. I did squeeze in 30 just for you guys. Now off to Epson salts and bed

Wow, thats amazing! I don't blame you for not doing the PvP after all that, yet you still did 30! I hope the epsom salt bath helps!

I has bad news to. This should be my worst day. Today was bad. No sleep, literally. Worked all day. Got in an hour extra doing a commode. They broke a cast iron flange. Need I say more? Also my two hours are cut short by 15 minutes. I start now and end at 10. °~°

Just do your best :( Sounds like a really rough day!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Surprises like that are really awesome aren't they? I'm still going, but I have around an hour left so I'll keep my number to myself. I don't think my crap day is slowing me much though. When my arms think they wanna give out I shoot for explosive momentum to keep going XD this number should be an excellent baseline for me.

Also, I didn't realize it was Simon versus everyone. Just thought it was a one on one kind of challenge lol. Hitting the thousands blows my mind.

°~°

• Like 1

°¬° 

4 sets of 40 equaling 160 for monday.

Amateur badass reporting - I only got to 45 in sets of 5. Got distracted by laundry. But that's ok, I'm taking it easy as my shoulder is a bit twingey.

Day 1, first 300 are in.

Maybe I could have done few more, but last few sets were difficult during the last reps.

I decided to do them all inside designated 2 hour window, for the ganging on the Simon. :D 

Calling it a day with 100. One-hand still counts as one. :)

ok, I stopped with 110 (22 x 5) in 15 min over a 2 hour period! I seriously amazed myself!!! I really had no idea I was capable of doing that much at all! Wow!

Alright I seriously surprised myself but it's quitting time. I gave it my all Simon, 250.5 I really tried on that last half XD

°~°

Alright ya'll are badasses. The push up demon may finally be slain in this battle.

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Yeah, y'all are making me jealous. Everyone's a freakin' beast and I'm proud of all of you <3

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I keep telling myself that 100 is terrible but now that I think about it, I have NEVER in my entire life, done more than 100 push ups in a week, maybe even 6 months! I guess that will do for day 1. Day 2, 101+!!!

That's amazing. You rock man. Did you do all 100 in 2 hours?

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

its a bit late, but im clocking in (its 2:15AM where i am). i did better than i thought i would do at 150 and 15 knee push-ups. my arms are just giving out even with knees so im done for the day. i want to do at least 160 tomorrow!

• Like 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elven Ninja

level: 2

STR:1  DEX:2  STA:1

CON:1  WIS:3  CHA:2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________