Push Ups...Reloaded PVP

Hahaha, can you keep up with yourself?

You probably won't believe it but I was considerably under my limit day 1. I've got at least 300-400 more in me. Worry about yourself there jr :P

So I'm at work and that's the only computer I have access to. I will be back 2-6-14, can I post for the 4th and 5th then? Or is there an alternative way to post from my iphone?

Posting from a phone is possible yes.

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

You probably won't believe it but I was considerably under my limit day 1. I've got at least 300-400 more in me. Worry about yourself there jr :P

Ha, Ill take your word for it. We should do pull ups next cause i get tired of push ups.

Posting from a phone is possible yes.

Ive been posting mostly from my phone.

• Like 1

Day 2:

220 push ups (+20 from day 1). 11 sets of 20 reps done every 5 mins.

I think I'm going to change it up again tomorrow. Aim for 8 sets of 30 reps, except I'll do it every time I need a break from whatever reading or work I'm doing (and just make sure I do it under 2 hours). As it is, I'm just looking at my clock to see if it is 5 minutes yet, and not concentrating on my work.

Also thanks for setting this all up Simon/jpryan. At first I was kind of 'meh' about another push up PvP. But your enthusiasm is just infectious. Also congrats on your new title :)

• Like 1

As a veteran of the first pushup Demon slaying PVP, I salute you all!

I am here to warn you, the opponent in front of you is not human, he is not even a machine because machine could have mechanical failures he is a demon! Starting tomorrow your arms will be deadly sore, he doesn't care! After one week, you'll dream about a rest day, he never rests! Your arms, wrists will hurts.. not his! He will try to make you believe that you are about to win, just to had 1000+ pushups in one session! Never trust him, keep on working together you'll need everyone's power if you want to have a chance to win the fight.

You just started a crazy fight. As a guild leader I have to say "be careful, don't hurt yourself" but as a veteran.... I know you're in for a lot of difficult days where you will feel how it is to be a T-Rex.

Assassins participating in this epic fight, do your best, make us proud!

Sounds like a bit of harmless fun :) Count me in :)

Yeah right :P

Supporting the cause. I'm in. :D

Maaaaaaaaaaddd, you're.. well.. mad. :D

So your toying with us now Simon? Getting our hopes up that with a combined effort we could beat you and you still have 300-400 left in you!

Your not a man, your a machine!

No, he is a demon! A DEMON!

• Like 2

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

As a veteran of the first pushup Demon slaying PVP, I salute you all!

I am here to warn you, the opponent in front of you is not human, he is not even a machine because machine could have mechanical failures he is a demon! Starting tomorrow your arms will be deadly sore, he doesn't care! After one week, you'll dream about a rest day, he never rests! Your arms, wrists will hurts.. not his! He will try to make you believe that you are about to win, just to had 1000+ pushups in one session! Never trust him, keep on working together you'll need everyone's power if you want to have a chance to win the fight.

You just started a crazy fight. As a guild leader I have to say "be careful, don't hurt yourself" but as a veteran.... I know you're in for a lot of difficult days where you will feel how it is to be a T-Rex.

Assassins participating in this epic fight, do your best, make us proud!

Yeah right :P

Maaaaaaaaaaddd, you're.. well.. mad. :D

No, he is a demon! A DEMON!

Lmao! We can do this, we may not beat him, but we can certainly not be utterly destroyed...I have a bit of demon in me too ;)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Lmao! We can do this, we may not beat him, but we can certainly not be utterly destroyed...I have a bit of demon in me too ;)

A bit? And Simon is indeed a demon: an incubus. Why else would he get so good at this particular set of movements? *snerk*

• Like 3

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Demon with puppy eyes. Most dangerous of them all. :D

Indeed!

Day 2, just 120 (sorry, but due to other intensive workout and tight time schedule not possible to do more today)

No need to be sorry, just do what you can :)

50 from me. I'm being gentle with you Simon. ;)

A true Assassin, lull the competition into thinking you are weak, then crush them in the end ;):D

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn