Push Ups...Reloaded PVP

damn y'all are killing it! I am so nauseous today and yesterday that I dont even want to eat, so I havent done anything even resembling a push up :( Hopefully it will be better tomorrow, although I have no idea why Im feeling so icky.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

today's total is 250 (20 more than yesterday). i am doing things i never thought i could. perhaps i can become a superhuman and complete 300 for my final day tomorrow, though im not too sure because my chest was hurting A LOT this morning and i am bound to be even more sore tomorrow. you all are badasses, and to those not feeling well, health always takes precedence; i hope you all feel better and know that we already won against simon. ;)

• Like 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elven Ninja

level: 2

STR:1  DEX:2  STA:1

CON:1  WIS:3  CHA:2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys. my total for today is 300 (thats 50 more than yesterday!!) i finished a few hours ago, but wasnt able to post until now. that finishes the week, i never thought i could do that many pushups in a day, let alone 2 hours. you all are awesome, i look forward to seeing you guys in future challenges.

Elven Ninja

level: 2

STR:1  DEX:2  STA:1

CON:1  WIS:3  CHA:2

So... Is it possible to start when the challenge starts on Monday? And do I update here every day? And are only full pushups allowed or also on the knees pushups? 

So... Is it possible to start when the challenge starts on Monday? And do I update here every day? And are only full pushups allowed or also on the knees pushups? 

This PvP was with the last challenge. It's over now. We might start a new one for the next challenge.

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.