Where have you been all my life?

Welcome to the Rebellion.  I will add echo to what has been said here before.  The support of all who have started this journey is unlike anything I have ever seen online.  A lot of Rebels start battle logs to keep track of their day to days and so others can help keep them accountable.  It's helpful to have people checking in on you from time to time.  Even if it's just to make you smile or laugh with something not even close to fitness related.  

You'll do well here, I have no doubt.  I wish you all the best on your path to become the best Assassin you can be and as an aside, I thank you for your service to your country.  I appreciate it.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Sorry, Barfly, it's in my blood. When I walk up to a building, I immediately find a path up the side of it. I love sneaking up on people.

Oh, and I love black. <3

This ranger wears a lot of black and is constantly climbing things...just saying ;)

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Welcome to the Rebellion. I will add echo to what has been said here before. The support of all who have started this journey is unlike anything I have ever seen online. A lot of Rebels start battle logs to keep track of their day to days and so others can help keep them accountable. It's helpful to have people checking in on you from time to time. Even if it's just to make you smile or laugh with something not even close to fitness related.

You'll do well here, I have no doubt. I wish you all the best on your path to become the best Assassin you can be and as an aside, I thank you for your service to your country. I appreciate it.

Thanks, Jitters. :) It means a lot.

And the thing about the Assassins is that even before I joined NR I wanted to be just like Ezio and was looking for a way to do it. It was meant to be. ;)

I'm days behind welcoming you here, but you already sound like an inspiration and I hope you crush anything that life throws at you. :)

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

522ha-christopher-robin-to-winnie-the-po

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

You will find a whole bunch of amazing people will say that you inspire them.

You said that you are a mechanic. You fix stuff for a living, so now you are fixing your body. We are all doing that here. Have fun, get inspired, and be awesome.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Welcome!!! Parkour sounds awesome! Also I have a similar story, coming here to avoid the cycle and hoping to achieve that level of awesomeness that you know is in you. What was marine corps like? I wanted to join the navy but never applied once my college accepted me. Anyways, you've come to the right place, tons of support here. :)

• Like 1

Species: DARK Wood Elf

Class: Assassin

STR3 DEX2 STA3 CON2WIS2 CHA2

" Guess that's the difference between us and the Avengers.

The world already looked pretty good to them. They fought to keep it as it was.

We fought to make it better"

- Rogue (Anna Marie)  ( Earth 616)

Welcome!!! Parkour sounds awesome! Also I have a similar story, coming here to avoid the cycle and hoping to achieve that level of awesomeness that you know is in you. What was marine corps like? I wanted to join the navy but never applied once my college accepted me. Anyways, you've come to the right place, tons of support here. :)

I'm still in. :) Let's just say its a tough work environment.

Welcome!

Thank you!

Salutations UnlikelyHeroine,

I just want to say hello, welcome and good for you for fighting the good fight!  Not letting your setbacks rule your life says to everyone that you are ready to take the bull by the horns and make the world your playground!  

• Like 2

Take a deep breath, center, LEAP!

You have an amazing story! I admire your courage and wish you the best in your journey. Although, I'm only 5'7", I live in Guatemala where the average height seems to be about 5 feet tall, so I feel like a giant always. Not to mention that the memories of "developing" early and trying to play soccer with boobs among skinny pre-adolescents also left some lingering trauma. Tall females unite! :) I'm just beginning too, so if you ever needs some support from a beginner or a cheering section, just let me know.

• Like 2

"Nothing happens until something moves." - Einstein

Salutations UnlikelyHeroine,

I just want to say hello, welcome and good for you for fighting the good fight! Not letting your setbacks rule your life says to everyone that you are ready to take the bull by the horns and make the world your playground!

Hello to you! :) I have the bull by the horns, all right, but it sure is shaking me around. Lol.

You have an amazing story! I admire your courage and wish you the best in your journey. Although, I'm only 5'7", I live in Guatemala where the average height seems to be about 5 feet tall, so I feel like a giant always. Not to mention that the memories of "developing" early and trying to play soccer with boobs among skinny pre-adolescents also left some lingering trauma. Tall females unite! :) I'm just beginning too, so if you ever needs some support from a beginner or a cheering section, just let me know.

Oh man, I think we're soul twins or something. I'll be cheering you on as much as you are me. Go us! xD

• Like 1

5'7" 5'9" ? They are decent heights for women. My mum is 5'7". My ex was 5'11" and my neice is about the same. Nought wrong with tall women.

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

5'7" 5'9" ? They are decent heights for women. My mum is 5'7". My ex was 5'11" and my neice is about the same. Nought wrong with tall women.

Except when you're only attracted to men who are taller than you. ;P Then it gets inconvenient.

I just wanted to say hi, and thank you for your service.

Also remember: You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you! (Stuart Smalley)

xD Made my day. Thanks!

• Like 1

Plenty of guys taller than you in Australia. You need to immigrate.