Lets face it. Body modification is fun. Its a representation of you and its fun to show off. This is a safe place to show off your ink, piercings, and other body mods, and brainstorm new ideas. So come on in and share what you have and discuss future plans.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

Mine. My wife has a matching one. My Klingon name is on top and her Klingon name is on bottom. On hers the names are swapped.

ink.jpg

My next ones will be the numbers 07 and 11 in New Orleans Saints colors. Those are the years my son's were born. I want to do them as jersey's w/ their names & numbers, but they would have to be so huge that price does become an option.

• Like 1

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I have a plan to get one soon that is going to be an anatomically correct heart with ravens coming out of the arteries and the word nevermore going through it.. I am a fan of poe so i wanted to get something of his for a while.

• Like 6

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I have a really gnarly scar on my wrist from surgery that I'd like to do something with. I thought of getting eyelets tattooed down each side and laces criss-crossing the scar. Hmmm...

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I have a really gnarly scar on my wrist from surgery that I'd like to do something with. I thought of getting eyelets tattooed down each side and laces criss-crossing the scar. Hmmm...

that sounds pretty cool

A half open zipper... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I have taken out my piercings, so I'm just left with my tattoo's my "never surrender" one on my left calf and a halloween one on my back; I'm going to get the scarecrow and the pumpkins for my kids somewhere on my body and the Lilly among the thorns done on my left forearm/ inner bicep

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

A half open zipper... :-)

Yeah, I like this one http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2013/ZipperScarTattoo.htm (sorry don't know how to embed a photo) but not sure it would work with my scar as it's very prominent, all raised and lumpy.   There's also a scar on the back of my hand (another surgery) almost as if one starts where the other finishes.  Could be pretty cool to have something to tie them together, like something passing through the wrist to come out the other side...  I'm open to suggestions ;)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I'm not going to show any pictures because that'd be NSFW, but I have nipple piercings as well as standard lobe piercings and a helix piercing. No tattoos (yet!)

Do you have any ideas for tattoos you want?

I had a lip ring for a few years, but I've taken it out now. Thought about doing some small gauges in my ears.

I have a tattoo of kanji on my back that says "younger brother, older sister, family, eternal" and plan on doing half my back and a full sleeve on that side, then I'm working up an idea for some sort of gnarly olive tree that will end up running down my left arm to symbolize my marriage. I'll get something added to the sleeve for any kids we have, and probably any other significant life events.

• Like 1

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

I had a lip ring for a few years, but I've taken it out now. Thought about doing some small gauges in my ears.

I have a tattoo of kanji on my back that says "younger brother, older sister, family, eternal" and plan on doing half my back and a full sleeve on that side, then I'm working up an idea for some sort of gnarly olive tree that will end up running down my left arm to symbolize my marriage. I'll get something added to the sleeve for any kids we have, and probably any other significant life events.

I really like that tree idea

Thanks! We're trying to figure out something related for the wife to get. We already have a great artist, so we just need to work with him for plans and then save up enough money for the art...

Money is my problem. I have a few ideas the main one I want dont is the heart one I stated above. I have someone drawing it for me but it will be a while til I can afford it. if only art wasnt so expensive.

• Like 1

Seriously...I need to figure out how to make more money.

That heart piece sounds pretty sick. Do you want it overtop your heart or somewhere else? I've always thought anatomically correct hearts looked amazing when done well

I'm trying to decide if i want it on my chest or arm

Yeah, I like this one http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2013/ZipperScarTattoo.htm (sorry don't know how to embed a photo) but not sure it would work with my scar as it's very prominent, all raised and lumpy.   There's also a scar on the back of my hand (another surgery) almost as if one starts where the other finishes.  Could be pretty cool to have something to tie them together, like something passing through the wrist to come out the other side...  I'm open to suggestions ;)

When I read this... this is the first thing that came to mind... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

What I was thinking is have the scars be the backbone of the dragon, then have a "hole" on your wrist so you can see where he's eating his tail...

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)