OhLemontine makes those muscles clenching in the sun

Day 1: about 7 hours sleep

Breakfast: Kinda forgot to eat before leaving for work.. bad idea... just a banana for breakfast >_<

Lunch: Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato and Almond Butter

Snack: 1/2 Apple

Dinner: Ham, 1/4 sweet potato, 1 small potato, LARGE helping asparagus (I have no control over what is for dinner, hence the double helping of sweet potato today xD)

Dessert?:

Water: 6 cups

Exercise: BBWC - 1 circuit in 6m59sec (with the baby running between my legs during the jumping jacks, was so adorable xD)

KPop Zumba - Mr. Simple, Turn it Up, Electric Shock, NalinA, I Am the Best - aprox 20 minutes

Day one wasn't the best, but it's a start and that's all that matters.

Goals for the week: Decent helping of Veggies EACH MEAL, less fruit.

NO ICE CREAM

Sleep a full 8 hours AT LEAST each night

Drink at least 8 cups water

Current Challenge : New Frame C1

str    ??  |   dex  ??  |   sta   ??  |  con  ??  |    wis  ??  |  cha  ?? 

Mistry  |  Level 1  |  Assassin  |  Half-Elf 

DAY 2 (so far...): About 8 hours sleep

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon

Snack 1: Banana

Lunch: Chicken Breast, 1/2 bag Steamfresh Green Beans

Snack 2: 1/2 pickle cucumber, 1oz Almonds

Dinner: 2 slices pepperoni pizza, 1 slice supreme pizza, 1c. Orange Juice

Dessert?:

Water: 7 cups water

Exercise:

Definitely need to come up with more food to bring to lunch, but I'm no longer used to having to eat lunch within 30 minutes >_< I was very spoiled with the hour lunch at my last job. I overate at dinner cuz I was really hungry, so I'm not eating enough during the day...

This weeks goal progress:

Veggies: 3 servings/5        Fruit: 2 servings/2

Ice Cream: 0!/0

Sleep: 8 hours!/8

Water: 7c/8c

Alright, well, I haven't been too faithful filling this out, but then again last week I fell pretty short on my exercise... Eating better has been going really well, with the occasional lack of self control, but hey, that's kind of to be expected when you're first starting out, right.... right?

Eating has still been going well and I've been working on my exercise super hard this week. I even recruited my fiance tonight as my drill sergeant, and actually made it through 2 circuits of the BBWW before my legs turned to jelly. Considering I still can't get through a full 3 circuits yet, I still can't add Zumba on top of my workouts, but it's coming!

I have been noticing though, that I have been getting migraines every day for the past 5 days... I don't normally get that many migraines, I get the occasional one, usually with too little sleep, but I've even been sleeping more lately. I was wondering, has anyone else run into this problem? Is it the lack of grains? Am I maybe not eating enough, I doubt it's too little water, since I've been drinking quite a bit, but maybe too much water? I'm aware none of you can really give me any medical info, and I should check with my doctor for a definitive answer, but before I spend the beaucoup bucks to find out it's something simple, I just wanted to draw on other's experiences.

Thanks!