Hey Former Fat People: How much did your big tattoos change?

On a somewhat related note, my artist grabbed my arm last night and exclaimed "I'm dying to work on that!" I love the piece she was eyeing, but it does need some work...and there's a whole lot of arm left to cover too!

Hah yeah I've experienced that, too. I have one tattoo an artist actually wanted to "fix" for free. I was actually a little insulted, and told him... I design my own tattoos and he knew it!

Actually..... I want to make a feature of my scars rather than cover them up. They're my Battle Scars :D But yeah, you're right, a lot of people assume they're self inflicted. These scars are less than a year old, but they replace an almost identical set from 2.5 years ago, so it's been on my mind for a while.

perhaps something dealing with roots (bloody roots - sorry, couldn't help the sepultura reference). if you're stronger for them they can keep you rooted. or perhaps a welding seam. idk, though. those are just off the top of my head with no known knowledge of the history behind them.

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Actually..... I want to make a feature of my scars rather than cover them up. They're my Battle Scars :D But yeah, you're right, a lot of people assume they're self inflicted. These scars are less than a year old, but they replace an almost identical set from 2.5 years ago, so it's been on my mind for a while.

I've heard from a few different artists that they prefer to wait somewhere around 5 years before they work on scars like yours. Time to let the body really heal and work through the scar tissue on it's own. So you might wanna ask your artist how they feel about it or maybe even your doctor just in case. Just a thought. Plus that gives you time to perfect your idea lol.

Level 2 Lycan Warrior
STR 3|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

1, Current Challenge

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand

I have a sleeve on my left arm that covers part of my "Oprah arms" if you know what I mean. I've lost about 65 pounds so far with another 20ish to go and haven't noticed any change in the ink. Some of it does actually cover stretch marks and I am worries that the ink is gonna be reabsorbed with the excess skin eventually, but so far nothing. In fact now that I'm getting muscle definition in my arms the ink looks more badass lol.

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan Warrior
STR 3|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

1, Current Challenge

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand