Healthy Lifestyle Change #492956fu48gjj4867??

Did okay yesterday.  Was recovering from a night of drinking

I remember those days...that'll wreak havoc on your training/diet :P

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Why not?, yes, yes they will. :P I don't do a whole lot of drinking to be honest but I do up my average alcohol intake in the summer when beer is cold and the sun is hot.  

Yesterday I ate well except I dove into the candy a little much at work.  I'm going to try and change that next week, slowly wean myself off of it.  I didn't binge either Monday or Tuesday though so that's a start.  Tried my workout and had a pain in my abs so again, had to stop early.

Eaten well thus far today.  Had some haddock in butter which isn't paleo but you win some you lose some haha.  Plan to try my workout again today after I do laundry.

"The best workout is the one you do." 

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

"Make the difficult decision."

Try ice water, it's pretty cold too ;) haha

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

haha!  I know I know, but beer tastes sooooo gooooood in the hot sun :P

Ate well today, tomorrow is the battle to not eat candy though.  Try and try and try again.  Barely got any through my workout today... whenever I'd hop (which is a lot, it's dance aerobics) I got a sharp pain from my quads into my hips and back.  Weird?  I think so.  I don't know what's so different about this time starting up my workouts that I'm always feeling pain in a body part :/  Oh well, I will keep suiting up and trying.

• Like 1

Failed at the candy battle today.  Failed miserably.  I got tired and to stay awake I grabbed one handful, two handfuls, 15 handfuls of candy.  Then all bets were off.  I'm not sure how to combat this problem other than unmitigated willpower which I obviously have not been using thus far.  Caffeine pills?  I sometimes hit the sheets at 830PM, I can't go to bed much earlier than that.  Also I've been hungry at work because of my long shifts.  I should eat more at lunch and on breaks but my fear is that I will be eating more on breaks and also eating the shit at work too.  Sigh, it's worth a shot I suppose.  Haven't been doing too well so far so things can only get better.

I did well at not eating candy in the beginning on my second challenge.  I'm going to sign up again for June 9th and try again.

I won't be working out today because after eating all that candy I know I'll have difficulties (stomach ache etc...), but I'm debating walking to get some food.  Good food, maybe not paleo food but something wholesome and that will satiate me.  Chicken bacon sub probably.  Sigh.  Try and try and try againnnnn.  I won't give up!

Where do you tend to encounter most of your candy?

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.