Readying for a journey

l2ojingen

An humble Otaku/Neet ready himself to an Epic Adventure.

Main Quest :

Lose 10% of Body Fat from 25% to 15%

1. Start & Complete Focus T25 Alpha

How I grade:

A: No skipping :triumphant:

B: Skip Once or Twice :shame:

C: Skip more than three time a Week :suspicion:

D:Skip Four time a Week :upset:

E: Skip more than a Week :unconscious:

F:Give Up :devilish:

2. Avoid Drinking too much and Try to stop Smoking :very_drunk:

3. Start eating a flesh fruit :watermelon:

Life Quest::

Read 10 or more page of study material a day :snowman:

Get good grade for an Exam in 3 week

After Finish an Exam start take course in playing Guitar(Finally!!!)

I don't know if Workout DVD are allow in the Challenge so.....

What are your opinion on Workout DVD? My English skill suck so excuse my grammar mistake

• Like 1
Journey log: 15/2/2014

First day of training and i already being a lazy ass wait till day is almost over to find enough energy and motive to start exercise :neglected:

But able to clean some old junk in garage and read more than 10 page of study material. all in all a productive day :pirate:

Cardio : 25 minutes

Active stretch : 3 minute

Body Condition:

Arms - *Okay
Legs - Sore

Back - Got a back pain when waking up :miserable:
Torso - *little sore
Head - *Okay

Got a question: What do you guy do before exercise?

The first step is always the hardest, but it's the only way to reach the second step.
- Susan Gale

I don't know if Workout DVD are allow in the Challenge so.....

What are your opinion on Workout DVD? My English skill suck so excuse my grammar mistake

I don't think there's any rule against using a Workout DVD.  And if there is, use it anyway, if you want to.  We're joining Rebels after all. :)

• Like 3

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

I don't think there's any rule against using a Workout DVD.  And if there is, use it anyway, if you want to.  We're joining Rebels after all. :)

^ Thank for the word man that a huge relive for me

Journey log: 16/2/2014

Waking up late today :nightmare: but got a lot of homework cover so not bad i guess :panda: and no smoke for two day now :playful:

Speed 1.0 : Fast-paced cardio workout improves speed and focuses on stretching, stability  for 25 minutes

Active stretch : 3 minute

Body Condition:

Arms - *Okay

Legs - *Okay

Back - *little sore :numbness:

Torso - *Okay

Head - *Okay

Have any of you feel sharp pain on lower right of your stomach whenever you working out? :neglected: I have to stop workout for ten minute until the pain go away

before I can come back and cotinue again.

Have any of you feel sharp pain on lower right of your stomach whenever you working out? :neglected: I have to stop workout for ten minute until the pain go away

before I can come back and cotinue again.

I used to get cramps in my lower right abdomen when running hard.  What I experienced is called: exercise related transient abdominal pain.  I took it as a sign that I was running harder than my body was ready for.  I handled it by slowing down the next time I ran and built my speed back up over a couple of weeks.

• Like 3

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

I used to get cramps in my lower right abdomen when running hard.  What I experienced is called: exercise related transient abdominal pain.  I took it as a sign that I was running harder than my body was ready for.  I handled it by slowing down the next time I ran and built my speed back up over a couple of weeks.

^Ah i see so that what it call :playful: Thank for the info man now i know where to look it up!?!

Here is what i found:

What to Do for a Side Stitch

If you develop a side stitch when running, stop running and place your hand into the right side of your belly and push up while inhaling and exhaling evenly. As you run or swim, try to take even, deep breaths. The stretched ligament theory would argue that shallow breathing tends to increase the risk of a stitch because the diaphragm is always slightly raised and never lowers far enough to allow the ligaments to relax. When this happens the diaphragm becomes stressed and a spasm or "stitch" is more likely.

Some other ways to alleviate the pain of a side stitch include:

Tips for Preventing a Side Stitch
  • Time your pre-race meal to allow it to digest prior to the event
  • Avoid drinking reconstituted fruit juices and beverages high in carbohydrate and osmolality before and during exercise
  • Stretching may relieve the pain of a stitch. Raise your right arm straight up and lean toward the left. Hold for 30 seconds, release, then stretch the other side.
  • Slow down your pace until pain lessens.
  • Massage or press on the area with pain. Bend forward to stretch the diaphragm and ease the pain.
  • * If you continue to experience pain, see your doctor.

Source

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/injuries/a/aa053100a.htm

• Like 1

Journey log: 17/2/2014

Ah another day in land of living.... Wake up early today to present a project in front of whole class(It was embarrassing!?!)

I bought a lot of orange today "Juicy :orange:  Juicy" that all for now i start to feel the exhaustion from today catching up. Gonna go to sleep now! Good Night :moon:

Total Body Circuit : 25 minutes {Oblique Knee Push Up} is really tough for me :pirate: i call still feel the burn!

Active stretch: 3 minutes

Body Condition:

Arms - *Sore
Legs - *Okay

Back - *Good :nevreness:
Torso - *Okay
Head - *Headache

Hey what did you guy do to motivate yourself ? For me i watch this vid and many other to motivate me before every work out! :pride:

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines