Does sex affect athletic performance?

Guest Dirty Deads

In terms of test, it should have little to no impact considering it's a matter of bound test and free test.

Now, if you're into S&M, it might make you  better MMA fighter....

In terms of test, it should have little to no impact considering it's a matter of bound test and free test.

Rhonda Rousey has said she likes to have sex the night before a fight.....

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

My coach used to tell me not to have sex 2-5 weeks prior to a fight. I never had a problem complying, since I'm such a smooth operator with the ladies (I'm not). But really, it's not the sex that affects your performance. Rather, it's staying up all night looking for sex that is detrimental. I mean I don't think the 46 seconds of actual sex that theoretically happens the night prior is going to affect whether I win or lose. And if the match were that close, it should merit a rematch anyway.

50 calories for the average session? You're doing it wrong. ;)

Isn't the average duration of intercourse something like 2-4 minutes? At least that explains the 50kcal... though they're still doing it wrong. :)

I know a couple martial artists who would agree with you only by smiling knowingly...

Cowardly Assassin
Training Log | Challenges: Current8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

Anybody want to test out this theory with me? I'll give you the best 5 minutes of your life. (2 minutes of foreplay, 46 seconds of intercourse, and 2 minutes of crying.)

Man, give yourself more credit than that!  Besides, with most women (and I bet they back me up on this) foreplay is as important, if not more important, than intercourse itself.  Remember in The Big Bang Theory, where Raj is talking to Howard about sex and Howard says something to the effect of "However long you think foreplay should be, triple it"?  Well, in 9 cases out of 10, he's right.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Man, give yourself more credit than that!  Besides, with most women (and I bet they back me up on this) foreplay is as important, if not more important, than intercourse itself.  Remember in The Big Bang Theory, where Raj is talking to Howard about sex and Howard says something to the effect of "However long you think foreplay should be, triple it"?  Well, in 9 cases out of 10, he's right.  

Well, I can't really do 6 minutes of foreplay; I don't want to bust without any penetration happening.