Sheer Pants Shenanigans

This is mostly directed at my fellow lady rebels out there, but if any guys have input, it will be just as appreciated!

I am having THE WORST time finding a pair of good workout tights (tights, not pants or semi-fitted or whatever. tights.) that aren't see through. I feel like I've tried the "good" brands like Nike and Under Armor, and I'm still on the hunt for the perfect tight. Maybe I'm just buying the wrong kind of Nike/Under Armor? I am willing to spend some cashy money on tights, but only if I know they're going to do what I want! Which is last awhile, not be see through, and not fall down.

I'm 5'8 and a muscled 220 lb (aka I have some extra junk in the trunk but I don't look my weight because I have a good amount of muscle). Anybody out there have some recommendations on solutions?

THANK YE!  :nevreness:

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

I'm not really seeing a problem here!!!

(yes that was a joke)

I laughed before I even saw the part about it being a joke haha.

And sylph, I was actually looking up their reviews for their tights earlier today and a few said that they were super see through =( ! I guess I'll just need to go find an actual Athleta store if I want to try theirs out for myself. 

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

A bit spendy, but LuLuLemon has some great options. They started as a yoga company, and their gear is great. 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

I am not sure what kind of tights you are looking for, but I always buy from Target.  Their champion running tights are awesome.  I have not used Nike or Under Armour so I don't have a basis of comparison.  I do not have a butt at all.. none... (working on it with squats though :nevreness: ) So, I have a hard time keeping pants up, but these are awesome.  A friend of mine is more blessed with an ample derriere and she likes them just as well.  I run in them and do not experience any chaffing, if that is a concern.  I hope that helps!  Oh.. and they are not see through.

Old navy actually does a damn good job with their compression bottoms. You might check those out. 

I do spend money on lululemon because their stuff holds up well, performs well, and looks cute. And since I left my previous job that required me to dress like a real grown up and I'm at the gym 1-2x/day, I wear workout clothes a lot, so they're a reasonable investment. But they have a fairly narrow size range, and when they pants are too tight they WILL be see through. Also, what I've learned from them is that stuff that was designed specifically as running gear often won't pass the squat/yoga test, since it wasn't designed for that.