Ello, Darling!

I'm Auraphlia Xero, or Aura for short. I found you guys by googling for nerdy plus size clothes. Maybe now I can just google nerdy clothes.

A Little Bit About Me:

Gamer: Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, Super Smash Bros, Soul Calibur(Tira), Kingdom Hearts, World of Warcraft(Blood Elf Priest), Guild Wars 2(Sylvari Elementalist), and so many more, but my current obsession is Skyrim(Imperial/Onehanded/Restoration). RPGs over everything. 

406290_444259642280968_574723831_n.jpg

Fandoms: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Lost Girl, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, and add some anime to the mix. And a major Disney obsession; especially Peter Pan. I have a Tumblr.( My OTP is Rose and Ten. 

tumblr_mt1wrhIuHI1qj89h5o2_500.gif

Education: Originally went to college for Graphic Design, but decided to follow something that was more important to me (since I'm a total romantic) and study Wedding Planning and Design. Planning to get my certificate and start my own business. Pinterest makes the world go 'round. Oh, and I love astrology. Totally obsessed. Tell me your birthday and I'll know everything about you. Beware. <3

1b366bc0a694b524b7d9dbd706aa9687.jpg

Fitness:

Current I'm 5'8 and 245lbs. My goal weight is 160lbs by the end of 2014. I'm too broke atm for a gym, and too socially awkward to go to one in the first place! I'd be totally terrified. But, luckily, my apartment complex has workout equipment. ^.^ I've looked over the guilds and I think I'd probably fit best with Adventurers for now, and maybe in the future I could move to the Druids? (My boyfriend already wants to be in the Monks. He's all about Martial Arts. Hopefully he'll sign up.) I haven't started the New Years off right, but my birthday is Feb 25th, so after that I think I'll start. The next 6 week challenge is on the 24th, so that's the perfect time to start! Planning on dieting and exercising, but I'm not interested in gaining muscle really. This muffin top has got to go though! Also, I'm a smoker (1 pack every 3 days or so) and I really need to cut that after my birthday. (Turning 21 so being drunk makes you want smoke, so I know I won't be able to quit until afterward.) 

tumblr_mav82htUZl1ryo8w7o1_500.gif

Why I'm Here:

Nerd Fitness seems to have the perfect environment for what I need. I'm terribly flaky when it comes to sticking to a diet and exercise plan and being surrounded by people who share similar interests as myself pushing me to do my best and stay on track is exactly what I need. Plus, I'm really food picky so I can't wait to delve into that recipes forum. I'm planning to keep track of my progress here and I'm probably going to drown you guys in healthy food and progress photos, just a heads up. ^.^ I really hope to meet some awesome people and help others along the way to reaching their goals and being the healthiest they can be! 

• Like 2

Auraphlia Xero Level 0 Imperial Adventurer or Druid (To Be)

|STR 0| |DEX 0| |STA 0| |CON 0| |WIS 0| |CHA 0|

Introduction

6 Week Challenge

Welcome! Sounds like an excellent goal. I do recommend that you formulate concrete diet/exercise plans and goals to help yourself achieve it. This site is a very good resource for that!

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Welcome to the rebellion, good luck on the goals!

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: No challenge this round

Spoiler

Really Eclectic Scorpio, Level 86

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|75|76|77|78|79|80|81|82|83|84|85|86|87|88|89|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hello!

tumblr_lx95sbJSUl1r1hdnho1_r1_500.png

Welcome to the rebellion! I'm always glad to see another whovian in here! =D

I used to smoke and I quit in my first year in NF as part of a 6 weeks challenge, once of the hardest things for me was not smoking whenever I was drinking and everybody else was smoking so I can tell how hard it is but I'm here to you tell it is NOT impossible. You can do it! The best advice I've found is creating other habits to replace the smoking habit, in my case it was origami and yoga that helped. Hopefully the challenges will help you in quitting.

You can tell your boyfriend we're waiting for him in the Monks guild =D

Good luck and again, welcome to the rebellion!  

• Like 1

One shot, one life.

Hello!

tumblr_lx95sbJSUl1r1hdnho1_r1_500.png

Welcome to the rebellion! I'm always glad to see another whovian in here! =D

I used to smoke and I quit in my first year in NF as part of a 6 weeks challenge, once of the hardest things for me was not smoking whenever I was drinking and everybody else was smoking so I can tell how hard it is but I'm here to you tell it is NOT impossible. You can do it! The best advice I've found is creating other habits to replace the smoking habit, in my case it was origami and yoga that helped. Hopefully the challenges will help you in quitting.

You can tell your boyfriend we're waiting for him in the Monks guild =D

Good luck and again, welcome to the rebellion!  

Yay! Another Whovian! I found a Oncer (Once Upon a Time) here too which was exciting. (:

And thank you so much! Quitting smoking is definitely going to be one of the hardest things to do, especially because after a work-out and eating it's one of the first things you want to do, but I've got to do it. It'll help with stamina and endurance, plus it's cutting so many years from my life span. Also, I'm so stoked to try out yoga, so it's cool to meet someone who has been through it. 

He says thanks! He's super excited to join the monks guild. We're working on our goals for our 6 week challenge and his involves practicing various martial arts at least 2 times a week. (: He's tried to teach me, but I'm terribly clumsy and suck at kicking so I give up super fast. 

• Like 1

Introduction

6 Week Challenge

Okay, I'm just calling it right now, we're going to be besties <3 I love you so much already and I can't wait to see your progress! You are such a fun personality and you're gonna rock it! You fit right in here and I am SO happy for you, that you found NF! It's been one of the greatest positive forces in my life and I can't wait to see how it enriches your life. Good luck and never, ever hesitate to ask for help or reach out to any of us :)

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Okay, I'm just calling it right now, we're going to be besties <3 I love you so much already and I can't wait to see your progress! You are such a fun personality and you're gonna rock it! You fit right in here and I am SO happy for you, that you found NF! It's been one of the greatest positive forces in my life and I can't wait to see how it enriches your life. Good luck and never, ever hesitate to ask for help or reach out to any of us :)

Snow, you're awesome! So glad I met you. Thank you for having a fantastic name that I had to compliment which in turn made us inseparable. (:

• Like 1

Introduction

6 Week Challenge

YOU'RE awesome and I'm so glad I met you! :D Uhhh, thanks for complimenting me! :D

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

So, yesterday was the first day I've substituted mac & cheese, mozzarella sticks, and bbq chicken bites for a salad for lunch at work. I didn't even use all the dressing. (: And I ate healthy the entire day... 

IMG_20140221_192101_987.jpg

until... when I came home everyone in my house had calzones from Pizza Hut, and they bought me one. :( I had to eat it because I feel terrible when someone spends money on me and I don't use/eat/like it..

pizzahut_supremo_p_zone_01.jpg

It was nice of them, but I really wish they wouldn't of spent money on something unhealthy since I want to get in shape.. I'm glad it's not the 24th yet, so the challenge hasn't started. I told them about the challenge, so hopefully it won't happen again. Healthy foods only! Especially fruit. Yummm! (:

tumblr_m55mtxqEoc1ruviz3o1_400.gif

On another note, I had my boyfriend (Zetxeno) take full body pictures for the start of the challenge, and then we'll take some at the end. As soon as I looked at them, especially the one of my back I was like "Ew, babe.. why do you even date me?!" ^.^' Haha. Even more of a reason to fix it, lose weight, and be healthy. I'll post them on the 24th. 

Introduction

6 Week Challenge

It's all about one step at a time, and one off step does not negate all the hard work you did all day. Never two days in a row. Also omg I love Doctor Who, especially Rose and I shan't get into any debates over. Moffett vs. Davies, all Who is good Who. :)

~Havock
N7 Lycan. Scout at heart, training with the Rangers.

{Level 1} STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 2

until... when I came home everyone in my house had calzones from Pizza Hut, and they bought me one. :( I had to eat it because I feel terrible when someone spends money on me and I don't use/eat/like it..

That's something you'll want to get over. I'm the same way, but I still declined the donut that my buddy bought me the other day. Your health is more important than your feelings of guilt haha

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

It's all about one step at a time, and one off step does not negate all the hard work you did all day. Never two days in a row. Also omg I love Doctor Who, especially Rose and I shan't get into any debates over. Moffett vs. Davies, all Who is good Who. :)

Thanks! I'll remember that next time!

Also, the 10th Doctor and Rose are my OTP, so no debates there! (: 

Ten-and-Rose-GIF.gif

That's something you'll want to get over. I'm the same way, but I still declined the donut that my buddy bought me the other day. Your health is more important than your feelings of guilt haha

I'll try my hardest! In my house they just make a big deal of if they try to do something nice for you and you aren't happy about it. Growing up, my family taught me that if I wasn't happy with something to tell them, so it's weird, idk. ^^'' But, I'll focus more on my health then 2 seconds of making someone upset. We went grocery shopping today, so all that's in the house now is healthy! 

Winning-Tom-Hiddleston.gif

Introduction

6 Week Challenge