Barfly: I don't want to lose my ass... my BAD ass!

Barfly

My brother supplies me with liquor. He doesn't drink, and his clients are always plying him with alcohol :)

Hard liquor and wine, though, no beer. IKR? I'm crying into my Johnny Walker Blue ;)

I'm doing alright, physically, for my age (my least favorite annoying comment) :P

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

My brother supplies me with liquor. He doesn't drink, and his clients are always plying him with alcohol :)

Hard liquor and wine, though, no beer. IKR? I'm crying into my Johnny Walker Blue ;)

I'm doing alright, physically, for my age (my least favorite annoying comment) :tongue:

ha! at least it's for your age....I'm not even doing alright physically lol (may or may not be true I haven't been to the doctor since I started actually caring for myself....but I was in bad shape then)

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

ha! at least it's for your age....I'm not even doing alright physically lol (may or may not be true I haven't been to the doctor since I started actually caring for myself....but I was in bad shape then)

You're here and you're doing something about it so I'd say that's a win already :)

And that for your age stuff is crap :P Yes, as I get older it's harder to get in shape but some of the most fit people I've met in my life have been in their 30s and 40s!

• Like 1

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Challenge: current

Blog about fitness and randomness but mostly food...

You're here and you're doing something about it so I'd say that's a win already :)

And that for your age stuff is crap :P Yes, as I get older it's harder to get in shape but some of the most fit people I've met in my life have been in their 30s and 40s!

I wasn't interested in fitness until my 40's

"Older". Haha, you're cute :)

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

depending on the beer I'd do 50 burpees for it....Left Hand Milk Stout, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, 471 Small Batch IPA DogFishHead 120 min IPA, FireMan's #4 from Real Ale.....I'd say worth it....and maybe more, good luck with your challenge ser! (I'm rereading game of thrones....that spelling is now how I think)

Mmm, Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Almost as good as Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I wasn't interested in fitness until my 40's

"Older". Haha, you're cute :)

I was in college....but what the hell else are you gonna do in college before you're old enough to drink? lol I'm glad I am getting back into it after only a decade or so, but I know a bunch of y'all older folks here could probably whoop me lol no shame on that....yet :-p

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

Found ya! Sub'd and looking forward to following!  ;)

And no, not whining. That above, I get that, been having the same problem. :rolleyes:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Sigh, yeah. I feel fired up and physically worn down at the same time. Not actually tired, though. Weird.

I just feel like there's more and more to do and time slips by so fast.

Ok, all done whining.

well sometimes we all just need a break :) Which in turn gives you the oomph to kick butt tomorrow!!!

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Challenge: current

Blog about fitness and randomness but mostly food...

Week 2

Run/ruck
Starting with a 15# pack, increasing to 35# by the end of the challenge.

Tuesday: long intervals, 3-4 miles total, 5-6 miles by the end of the challenge. 3.62 mi/45.55 min/20#
Thursday: circuit with bw exercises, 4 laps, 6-7 laps by the end of the challenge. 2 circuits + 2 laps/no bw, 20#  7:26,8:54 (had to stop to yell at students), 6:09
Saturday: hill sprints, 5, 8 by the end of the challenge.  6x + 3mi r.t. intervals/20# pack

Modified Advanced Bodyweight Workout: I just changed the order, and I'll have to split it between work and home - no stairs or dip bar at school

@ Work Monday - 2x, Wednesday - 2x

• 10 one legged squats – each side (assisted - balance)
  • 6 pull ups (to start)
  • 20 body weight squats
  • 20 push ups - decline
  • 20 walking lunges (10 each leg)
  • 6 chin ups (to start)
  • 30 second plank

@ Home Monday - 2x, Wednesday - 2x

• 20 jump step-ups (10 each leg)
  • 10 dips

Monday
Wednesday

Diet

No beer (liquid bread). Done (reporting Saturday night, but I got this)

Continue IF 2x/week
Monday after lunch to Tuesday at dinner - Done
Thursday after lunch to Friday at dinner - Done

Side quest: add 3 things to my bucket list (besides Burning Man). It has to include driving very fast.

Addendum: I reserve the right to count a search as one of the rucks and/or bww, depending on conditions.

Funny story - my 20# pack actually weighs 24-25#

• Like 1

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

Ready for week 2?

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

So ready! Already put another 5# plate in the backpack!

Are you? ;)

Definitely! Last week was off and I am ready to hammer a new week! ^_^

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines