The ShadowLion Laughs at Burpees

ShadowLion

med_gallery_17054_923_115322.jpg

The Shadow Lion Laughs at Burpees...

Recap of motivation and commitment from last challenge, as it also applies to all of 2014:

My Commitment for 2014

is to participate in seven consecutive NF challenges with the following definite aim:

To overcome my current limitations and

(physical disability, bad habits, faulty beliefs and attitudes)

attain a high level of fitness and a healthy body weight,

through a strategic combination of healthy eating,

targeted physical activity, and systems design.

~ My Aim is Driven by My Motivation ~
I resolve to not die with my best dreams and work still inside me
For I can bring beauty, joy, and healing into the world through my art, music, and writing

~ To accomplish My Aim, I must pursue My Main Quest with drive, determination, and discipline ~
"I am as unstoppable as the Shadow Lion!"
This is my new battle cry when tempted to skip training, indulge in sugary foods, or slack on my practicing...

Day by day, I plan to gamify my challenge and draw inspiration from the best qualities

of my hero and literary creation, Ariel ha' Cathach, the "Shadow Lion."

This will be a year of modeling my fitness, health and creative pursuits

on that "ranger's ranger" who's kickass fit, doesn't take "No" or "You can't" for an answer,

never gives up on her main objective, and always, always, always follows her heart.

She is utterly committed to her friends and family, and believes in herself and her mission.

This is my year of "Becoming the Shadow Lion"

1 ) The Shadow Lion is a sleek, strong, and supple ranger with lots of stamina. STR-1 STA-3 DEX-1 (Final Revision, Feb. 26, 2014)

A) The Shadow Lion LAUGHS at Burpees! STR-1 STA-2

Mix and match my progressive home burpee sessions and CrossFit classes for a total of four workouts per week.
By the end of this challenge, I will do 55 standard burpees with good form, divided into three sets or less, in under 30 minutes including rest breaks. This is in response to learning of, and in preparation for, a tradition at my box that everyone does n burpees on their birthday, n = said person's number of years on the planet. There is no time limit.

Right now, I'm the oldest, slowest member of my box and my 56th birthday is in August. I started building up burpees on February 15, with a small circuit of 4 x 3 Burpees and 4 x 3 Knee Pushups done while doing household chores, 5-10 minutes active rest between each sets, 63 minutes total time. On February 19th, I did 5 x 4 Burpees with moderately good form, but still using knee-pushups, in approximately 21 minutes, with just under 4 minutes of rest between sets.

Feb. 27 - 10/9/9 Burpees, 6:30 start intervals, 14:27 - Half of goal number and less than half the time for Phase 1; form fair, still doing knee-pushups

How this fits with longer term goals: On August 22nd, I want to do 56 standard burpees with a few slick variations thrown in, at a better than 9 burpees per minute pace and with a smile on my face, to show the whippersnappers a thing or two. Did I mention that the Shadow Lion has a competitive streak?

B ) Six 15 to 20 minute Mobility and Corrective Exercise Sessions per week. DEX-1

Areas of particular focus: Head and neck alignment, pelvic floor, hip flexors, feet and ankles, bone builders.

I will emphasize listening to my body and respecting it's structural needs. Actively participate in "Upward Spiral" accountabilibuddy group and learn more about how to best counteract the amount of sitting I do. Find ways to apply the specific daily mobility work more generally throughout the day and increase my awareness of my body at rest and as it moves through space. Study my body as a tensegrity structure. Research alternate seating options at the computer, consider a walking workstation. Journal. Post. Measure, photos. If I attend an organized CrossFit class, this will count both towards A) above and as my mobility workout for that day. This is a concession to the reality of time constraints.

C ) Slow ramp up on C25K. STA-1

Aim for 2 sessions per week, plus any necessary repeats, to be completed in a 16-18 week time frame. These are subordinate to A) above, and may be adjusted down to 1x per week if necessary for recovery purposes, but not for time constraints.

2 ) The Shadow Lion listens to and respects her body. She treats her body well and gives it what it needs. CON-3 WIS-2 (Final Revision, Feb. 27, 2014)

I am finding that my exercise program is changing how I relate to food. I did better last challenge during those times I failed to log my food and simply paid more attention to what my body was truly hungry for. This requires discernment on my part and I need to stay alert for potential self-deception, but if I can pull it off, it promises a healthier, more intuitive, and satisfying experience of corporeality. I am also realizing that I sometimes use food as a substitute for hungers/needs in other areas of in my life. Those hungers/needs that are primarily physical and environmental will be addressed in this goal. Other types of hungers will be addressed in my side challenge. 

A ) The Grand Experiment in Intuitive Eating CON-1 WIS-1

The goal is to gradually improve my eating habits, in both quantity and quality of food eaten, by paying closer attention to my body's needs and signals. I will journal daily, at a minimum to foster my bodily awareness and quantify my progress. Awareness prompts: a daily morning "check-in" in which I determine how I feel based on the previous day's food and water intake, what intake would be appropriate for the new day's needs and activities, and what I can do to become a better caretaker of my body; periodic check-ins throughout the day, especially before eating anything, where I ask myself how I am feeling and if what I am about to eat is respectful and nurturing of my body, and if it furthers my long term goals; an evening review of how I did for the day. Journal entries may be writing focused, as in answering the above questions, or alternatives like body dialoguing, mind maps, or body maps/drawings/doodles.

Key question before eating: "Would I feed a child of mine the way I am feeding myself?"

Grading for this goal will be based on my consistency in making entries in my journal, by the amount of growth in my awareness, and by any increased ability to act on such awareness. Periodic use of a scale, photos, and measurements are permitted, but they are not primary.

The primary focus is: "How do I feel in my own skin?"

B ) Recovery, Rest and Relaxation CON-2 WIS-1

1) Keep to sleep schedule and get sufficient quantity of sleep - Bedtime is 12:30 a.m or earlier; get at least of 7 hours minimum sleep per night. If having insomnia related to hormonal issues, rest, meditate, or otherwise relax until able to get to sleep - Do Not Get On the Computer! CON-1

2) One day per week complete rest from exercise and one day of active recovery - But if need more rest, take it! WIS-1

3) Spend at least fifteen minutes per day outside - This is challenging during allergy season, but I need the sunshine and air! CON-1

The above will be documented on a daily basis in my body awareness journal and be graded in the same manner as 2A. Use of my heart rate monitor is fine, as are other forms of biofeedback. These will help me become more aware, too. It doesn't all have to be gooey intuitive. Gotta have some hard data... Ha!

Fitness Side Quest

The Shadow Lion is a Ranger and thrives in a natural environment. She lives in an orderly space. CON-2 (Final Revision, Feb. 27, 2014)

1) Get out of Dodge CON-1

Take at least two day trips this challenge that will get me out of the city and into nature. I sacrifice this too often in the name of getting ahead in my work, with the aim that it will get me out of the Valley permanently someday. Somedays don't always happen. Do it now. More time away = better, farther away = better. But any step in that direction is good. If time does not allow a complete escape, going to a nature preserve, botanical garden, park, etc. within the city limits for several hours will count as half a trip.

2) Order CON-1

15 minutes minimum per day of clearing out the cruft, every day. My clutter creates stress and gets in the way of productivity and enjoying life.

Level Up Life Quest

The Shadow Lion clarifies her goals and keeps her creative side alive. WIS-1 CHA-2

This is where I really get caught up in "Do All the Things!" Must find a way to focus and prioritize! That, or win the lottery, ha!

1) Take the Warrior Stance WIS-1

Read "The Combat Position: Achieving Firefighter Readiness" and make necessary preparations to work through the accompanying workbook "Fire Service Warrior Foundations" for next challenge Done 03/08

2) Make the Tough Call CHA-1

Do I go back and finish up the Fire Science Cert (was only 2 classes away from done, with a 4.0) or declare it deceased and move on? Have a definitive answer by April 6 and, if I choose to do it, have a next step determined and in place.  Done 03/09

3) The Creative Grab Bag CHA-1

Complete any three items from below and share with accountabilibuddies.

Art - One life drawing class, including homework, Done 03/10; make swatches and revise colored pencil palettes; make watercolor palette charts; one finished drawing

Craft - Finish the damned shrug already! Finish WIP socks. Spin at least 3 oz. fiber into useable yarn. Indigo dye a shirt or some yarn..

Creative Renewal - Plan a getaway/vacation to San Diego to see the Joaquin Bastida Sorolla exhibit, plus have some general R & R while there.

Fiddle - Find my misplaced edited copy of Theme from Schindler's List (or redo it). Relearn and memorize it.

Guitar - Edit "Recuerdos de la Alhambra" and relearn and memorize it.

Musicianship - Attend a concert, Done 02/27 (and another, 04/03); any mix of one dozen sightreading/ear training/sightsinging/dictation exercises

Writing - Three installments/posts of "Shadow Lion" themed challenge. Writers' workshop and assigned homework, Done 03/26

The specific, measurable steps that correspond to the above goals and objectives (as detailed in my Battle Log) will be graded with the standard A, B, C, D, or F system using the usual percentages.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I like the burpee challenge!  The advantages of being younger ;)  I wouldn't have to do as many burpees!  Good luck with your challenge and with our posture work.  My wife teaches also, so I know that work-life balance can be hard sometimes during the school year.  Love the picture!

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

You laugh at those burpees girl!  Laugh at them!

93a92ecf289500e61830c7988df0dfb4.jpg

I also really like your #2.   This is the place I need to get to on it.   I am struggling fiercely with it and hope to lean on continued ShadowLion awesomeness for inspiration.  

• Like 1

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

You laugh at those burpees girl!  Laugh at them!

93a92ecf289500e61830c7988df0dfb4.jpg

I also really like your #2.   This is the place I need to get to on it.   I am struggling fiercely with it and hope to lean on continued ShadowLion awesomeness for inspiration.  

Hi, Starpuck! I'm having trouble figuring out how to quantify it, though. It's easy when its logging or calories or macros. How do you make intuitive eating "SMART?"

I am beginning to think that the other methods were triggering some deep-seated resistance (kind of like your "I...I don't want to track calories"?), which we tend to automatically assume is being triggered by character weakness or emotional devils or whatever. Maybe we're really missing something. Maybe it's trying to teach us something.

Every time I went wild on food (and beat myself up royally over it, of course!), it turned out that I had been over-restricting my calories and hadn't been giving my body enough of the right stuff to recover. It settled for what it could get fastest and easiest as an immediate fix. Our food is largely crap in cans or wrapped in plastic. Even the supposedly healthy stuff is grown in depleted soil and often weeks old by the time we buy it.

And we've forgotten how to eat because we reject what our very wise bodies are trying to tell us in favor of idealized notions of what we should weigh or look like. We do it even if we otherwise reject those ridiculous stereotypes of femininity that are trotted around by the media; we just tend to substitute health-industry-media-saturated versions, which are pretty unrealistic in their own way. We forget how awesome our bodies are in what they do everyday, day in, day out, with very little complaint.

I'm ready to try something else. I have to credit vibrantnotions for planting the seed of this idea with some of the things she's been doing in her last couple of challenges, particularly her self-compassion goal last challenge. I think the kinder, gentler approach stands a better chance of working. I've spent too many years trying to beat my body into submission. It responds much better to strategic kindness. It wants to be active and healthy - as evidenced by how my depression flees when I am treating it well - I just need to help it along at a few sticking points and the rest of the time get out of my head and get out of the way.

Wow. Didn't know that diatribe was waiting to bust out!

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I like the burpee challenge!  The advantages of being younger ;)  I wouldn't have to do as many burpees!  Good luck with your challenge and with our posture work.  My wife teaches also, so I know that work-life balance can be hard sometimes during the school year.  Love the picture!

Youngsters... :tongue: I'm really looking forward to Upward Spiral! It does get wild sometimes trying to keep schedules in line. I do mainly private lessons, so lots of afternoon and evening lessons, but also some part-time K-8 earlier in the day. What does your wife teach?

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Love it! Can't wait to hear about the slick burpee variations :-)

I'll post links to my favorites/ones that I want to add into the routine over the coming months. I found loads of good vids on YouTube. It's going to take awhile to go through them and choose!

Here's a pretty inspiring one for spicing up the squat - thrust portion: Squat Thrust Variations with Panache

I watched it on breaks between today's burpees.

Today: Burpees & Pushups

10 a.m.

1 attempted full pushup. Close. So close...

1 x 6 knee-pushups

11:30 p.m.

5 x 4 burpees

Less than 4 minutes rest between sets

21 minutes total time

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

that video was awesome!

Inspiring and intimidating, too! I want to figure out how to put something from it at the end of my burpee sequence in August. We'll see if I can pull it off!

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Today's CrossFit workout was pretty challenging, but I managed to get through my scaled down version alright.

As presented: 10 x 20 kettlebell swings and 10/9/8...1 standard pushups. (200 swings/51 pushups)

I scaled to 10 x 12 kb swings and 10/9/8...1 knee pushups. (120 swings/51 knee pushups!)

My pushup form got a little rough and I rested quite a bit between sets, but I still did the whole thing in under 20 minutes! I can see I'm progressing. I used an 8 kg kettlebell, where I would normally have used a 12 lb. dumbbell and I did all the sets. A lot of times, I haven't been able to do that. Yay, me!

Body  Awareness Journal Entry #1

Feb 20, 2014

I tested out my kinder, gentler eating plan. I did really well. I ate better than I often do and I ate more slowly and really tasted my food. I listened to my body and drank more water, ate more veggies, and packed healthy snacks ahead for a very busy work day, as a result.

Using the local honey does seem to be working on my seasonal allergies. I'm still a little fatigued and sniffle once in awhile, but it is much, much better. I haven't had to take any more antihistamines since Monday.

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Oh My! I hate burpees and admire you for laughing in the face of them!!

PS I truly hope and pray my crossfit trainers never EVER hear of this birthday burpee thing!!

• Like 1

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

All right, I'm finally going to Google what burpees are, because all this time I've been imagining that they have something to do with belching really loud over and over...

that I enjoy WAY more than actually doing burpees

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

Oh My! I hate burpees and admire you for laughing in the face of them!!

PS I truly hope and pray my crossfit trainers never EVER hear of this birthday burpee thing!!

Ha! My trainer says it's something he had nothing to do with, that it's something that has evolved as a tradition over time...I have my doubts, though. He seems to enjoy it just a bit too much!

And, I'm not laughing just yet. The ShadowLion (the one I am attempting to become like) laughs at them. But I am going to do my best to be laughing on August 22nd! We'll see if I can pull it off.

All right, I'm finally going to Google what burpees are, because all this time I've been imagining that they have something to do with belching really loud over and over...

:biggrin-new:  I wish... Let us know what you find out. I have yet to hear a good explanation of the name. If you don't find anything good, let's make something up and put it out there on the internets! :pirate:

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

I'm so glad you decided to go with the laugh at burpees theme!

I love the intuitive eating experiment, and the recovery goal.  

I've noticed last challenge and this challenge that you are giving yourself more grace, and working with yourself more than you were your first few challenges.  

Pixie Warrior 

I aim to misbehave

My NF Character, My Current Challenge

:biggrin-new:  I wish... Let us know what you find out. I have yet to hear a good explanation of the name. If you don't find anything good, let's make something up and put it out there on the internets! :pirate:

According to Oxford Dictionaries Online, the exercise was named in the 1930s for American physiologist Royal H. Burpee, who developed the burpee test. He earned a PhD in applied physiology from Columbia University in 1940 and created the "burpee" exercise as part of his PhD thesis as a quick and simple way to assess fitness. The exercise was popularized when the United States Armed Services adopted it as a way to assess the fitness level of recruits when the US entered WWII. Consisting of a series of the exercises performed in rapid succession, the test was meant to be a quick measure of agility, coordination and strength.

Come to think of it, there was a Mr. Burpee who lived next door for a while when I was growing up, and he would have been about the right age... How crazy would that be?

Galaxy Gamer, Level 4 Ffifnaxian Druid/Webweaver/Bard

Intro | Battle Log | Challenges: #1 - #2 - #3 - #4Current

"You may never reach your goal, but you can never quit." --R. Tarfon

It definitely measures agility, coordination, and strength. Not a bad measure of aerobic fitness, either!

Possibly THE Dr. Burpee - Wow, that would be cool. Fitness history!

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Yesterday was a really bad day for motivation and performance, and I've reached the conclusion that I need to revise my challenge plans. I'm still trying to do too much and have planned some things that don't reflect my highest priorities. I will be re-evaluating my challenge tonight and have my final version up by midday Monday.

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

I'm so glad you decided to go with the laugh at burpees theme!

I love the intuitive eating experiment, and the recovery goal.  

I've noticed last challenge and this challenge that you are giving yourself more grace, and working with yourself more than you were your first few challenges.

Thanks for the feedback and insight! Maybe it's finally sinking in that I need to balance out the "push the limits" type of goals (burpees/crossfit) with some kinder, gentler ones. I've been paying attention to your approach to your challenges...

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

My wife teaches middle school language arts.  I had to do a reevaluation in the middle of last challenge.  One of my goals was really impossible given that I was lacking some knowledge about it.  Sometimes simpler is better.  As Steve likes to say, we only have so much will power, we need to prioritize what we use it on.  Regardless of what you choose to do this challenge, I know you can do it with the support you will find here!

• Like 1

My wife teaches middle school language arts.  I had to do a reevaluation in the middle of last challenge.  One of my goals was really impossible given that I was lacking some knowledge about it.  Sometimes simpler is better.  As Steve likes to say, we only have so much will power, we need to prioritize what we use it on.  Regardless of what you choose to do this challenge, I know you can do it with the support you will find here!

I'm working towards simpler...gradually.

Thanks for the support and reminding me of the finitude of will power. I needed that.

Today is a day off for me, so I'm using it to fine tune my challenge with an eye to my highest priorities.

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Day One

So, my challenge is off to a bit of a rough start. I'm still fighting the seasonal allergies (some fatigue, but keeping the sniffles to a manageable level) and I'm coming into the challenge with a bit of a sleep deficit. I've actually been being pretty good about my bedtime, but the last few nights I go to bed and then am plagued by hot flashes. I only got 5 hours sleep in Saturday night, was doing pretty well last night until the cats crashed into one of their food bowls about four hours in. I bolted out of bed and went into the kitchen to find kitten food scattered everywhere. *Sigh* Little monsters... I did get back to sleep and got another 3 hours, at least.

Beginning Benchmarks

Today's workouts were my "The Shadow Lion Laughs at Burpees" fitness side quest, in which I did 6/5/4/3 burpees starting each set on the 5 minute mark. 15:27. That's the second best number of burpees, but the shortest time yet, since starting on 2/14. It was approximately a third of the total and 2.5x the time I want to finish at. Still doing knee pushups, but they are a lot stronger. I was at a 6 bpm pace, with the rests in between. My final goal is ~9 bpm, continuous, 56 burpees. I'd like to come in at under 7 minutes, even with throwing a few variations in. We'll see. It's quite a ways off, yet.

I did my first C25K run(jog!)/walk today and it went better than expected. I had some app issues that I am not sure if they were software bugs or user errors. I should know the next time I use it. I like the app overall, so hope it works better next time. I downloaded the app over a week ago and had forgotten that I had tied it into another program, so got a nice little surprise when I got a text later in the a.m. that I had earned some points. Cool. Every little bit of motivation helps.

15 minutes mobility work. Basic stretches, posture stuff. I plan to take this up a few notches as I learn some more exercises in the Upward Spiral accountabilibuddy group.

My weigh-in was a disappointing 200 lbs. this morning. I'm retaining a lot of water. I suspect it is related to the hormonal issues. I don't know why I am having hot flashes. It's been over a year and a half since I last had them and I figured it was ancient history. I was also very cranky and moody over the weekend (poor D!). Maybe all this exercise is having a rejuvenating effect? Return of the zombie ovaries? I'm going to post over on the women's forum if it continues and see if anyone else has heard of this. Will be scheduling a checkup soon anyway, so can get an official opinion then.

I did my reflections on how I am feeding and caring for my body and did my journal entry. This has yielded some insights over the last few days that led into my big project for the evening - reworking my challenge goals. It has become really clear to me that I am trying to do entirely too much. I have decided to make some changes and was going to post those tonight, but it is bedtime now, so I will pick up here in the morning.

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Nicely done on the burpees!  As long as you are seeing the improvement that is what matters.  Have you seen my post for the exercises in Upward Spiral?  I did all of those stretches yesterday while watching Harry Potter with my wife.  If you need more explanation on any of them let me know.  Keep it up!

Beginning Benchmarks

Today's workouts were my "The Shadow Lion Laughs at Burpees" fitness side quest, in which I did 6/5/4/3 burpees starting each set on the 5 minute mark. 15:27. That's the most burpees in the shortest time yet, since starting on 2/14. It was approximately a third of the total and 2.5x the time I want to finish at. Still doing knee pushups, but they are a lot stronger. I was at a 6 bpm pace, with the rests in between. My final goal is ~9 bpm, continuous, 56 burpees. I'd like to come in at under 7 minutes, even with throwing a few variations in. We'll see. It's quite a ways off, yet.

Very impressive, especially with the sleep deprevation.

Have you ever done "death by" in your crossfit classes? We do them as a "buy-in" sometimes instead of a skill. Doing it with burpess kinda sucks (but then I think anything with burpees sucks) but it would be a nice variation for you once in a while.

Nicely done on the burpees!  As long as you are seeing the improvement that is what matters.  Have you seen my post for the exercises in Upward Spiral?  I did all of those stretches yesterday while watching Harry Potter with my wife.  If you need more explanation on any of them let me know.  Keep it up!

Have already been doing 1 - 4, and will get my mobility in CrossFit today. but I'm going to add the L-sit in tomorrow. That looks like a really good one. Thanks!

Very impressive, especially with the sleep deprevation.

Have you ever done "death by" in your crossfit classes? We do them as a "buy-in" sometimes instead of a skill. Doing it with burpess kinda sucks (but then I think anything with burpees sucks) but it would be a nice variation for you once in a while.

Have only heard tales...I'm still working at a fairly high modification level on most things, but I am sure I will get there!

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines