Ranger Chat

Hammlin

Hi Rangers,
Chat with other Rangers here. General Questions, General Chat, whatever.    :)

Don't forget to follow your own thread!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

HI QD! welcome to the chaos! we do ALL the things!

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

HI QD! welcome to the chaos! we do ALL the things!

Believe me, that's a feeling I know well.  If I could go back 6 months and slap my old self across the face.  "You think you're busy NOW?!"

• Like 2
"|Improvise, adapt, overcome. "

Level 3 Wood Elf Ranger  | STR11DEX5STA6CON3WIS2CHA3 ]

[ Dragons to slay:|250+ PFT 290+ CFT GORUCK Spartan 13.1 290+ PFT 20 +35# Pullups ]

[ Challenges: 1 2 Current ||RPG Fanatics Goblin Ganker ]

G'day All, I am looking forward to my first challenge as a Ranger. Let's Hammer this one.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Hey rangers. I'm doing this challenge over at the warriors forge (as its focused around doing stronglifts 5x5) but I wish you all the best of luck! Keep the fort intact while I'm gone!

You will see me again

• Like 1

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None

Here to help if any of you have questions.

/me puts Lo in a box and forces him to help her write the minis...

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

greetings all! it's my 3rd challenge, first as a Ranger, looking forward to it.....although I prefer to think of myself as a Decker (shadowrun) I think that's the best analog for an Urban Ranger....plus I get to call the world "MeatSpace" lol ....mmmmm meatspace

• Like 1

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

How's Zero Week going for everyone?  I'm maintaining my habits from the last challenge...  Which are basically my goals for this one, with some minor tweaks to weekly achievement levels.

• Like 1

[ Dragons to slay:|250+ PFT 290+ CFT GORUCK Spartan 13.1 290+ PFT 20 +35# Pullups ]

Hey Snake good to see you here.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

I have managed to workout my new routines. Although I didn't do Fridays BBWW due to a sore achilles tendon. Don't want that going out of action on me.

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to start my second challenge as a Noob Ranger!

How's Zero Week going for everyone?  I'm maintaining my habits from the last challenge...  Which are basically my goals for this one, with some minor tweaks to weekly achievement levels.

"Zero Week" love it, I was looking for something to call this down week, and I think this is the winner.

Believe me, that's a feeling I know well.  If I could go back 6 months and slap my old self across the face.  "You think you're busy NOW?!"

I used to stress over how many TV shows I have to watch. Now I'm more concerned on weather I should workout immediately when I get home, or wait until after dinner. I barely turn my TV on, and when it is on, I'm usually on here updating and commenting. I feel like it is such a better use of my time.

• Like 2

Mangostrike
Race: Stone Troll | Class: Ranger
[Level: 3 | STR 6 | DEX 2.5 | STA 6.25 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5 ]
Battle Log 1-First-Blood 2-Nerf-Herder 3-A-New-Hope 4-Get-Angry

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Master Quest = <200 Lbs.

"Zero Week" love it, I was looking for something to call this down week, and I think this is the winner.

/bow

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to start my second challenge as a Noob Ranger!

I used to stress over how many TV shows I have to watch. Now I'm more concerned on weather I should workout immediately when I get home, or wait until after dinner. I barely turn my TV on, and when it is on, I'm usually on here updating and commenting. I feel like it is such a better use of my time.

High five, fellow-noob-Ranger/quit-TV-buddy.

I'm (functionally) working two full time jobs right now, and when my wife and I moved up here, we just didn't bother getting cable and a DVR.  No time anyway!  Internet + netflix for her; she's happy, I'm happy, we're up $60+/month and I don't even MISS TV (literally don't have the time).  I'll just Netflix everything I'm missing right now...  In a few years, when I don't work here any more. :D

• Like 1

G'day Rangers! Been with the warriors for a long while but I am with you this challenge for my first ever Ranger foray!

Heard good things about the guild, hoping to get some support for my change of direction into fitness/endurance and see what I can offer everyone else.

Let's go hard this challenge Ranger crew :D

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

G'day Dominic, you have come to the right place. We rock.

• Like 1

W00t!  The start of a new challenge!  Let's have some fun!

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk