Ranger Chat

Hammlin

sigh... I planned to be able to go to the ymca in the morning before I went to sleep so I didn't go this afternoon when I woke up.... they decided that they are opening late :( 

and the only other day this week I am off is friday... and  I have company coming that I need to cook for so I won't have time...

so I don't get to go to the gym this week... 

sigh... 

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I did burpee-oids... there's video on my thread

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

HELL.YES.

Will watch tonight!!!

i did that Friday- no time for a work out- bestie was coming over for a crazy night of pizza and beer.

So I did a quick 15 minute HIIT work out.  felt good about it that it got done!

Challenge week 2 is up.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Happy Wednesday

Spoiler

Hi Rangers! I'm looking for new friends. Anyone else doing double-unders or CrossFit Open WODs in the current challenge?

Level 5 Half-Dwarf Ranger

STR 15 - DEX 11 - STA 5 - CON 13 - WIS 13 - CHA 10

Attack Your Weaknesses!!!

Challenges: 1 (c&j) | 2 (c2b) | 3 (DU) | 4 (OHS) | 5 (DU+OHS) | Fitness Goals 2014

History...

• Started CrossFit in April 2013: 205 lbs., 0 pull-ups, 10-minute mile, 2:00 500m row, could barely air squat
  • November 2013: 175 lbs., 15 pull-ups, 8-minute mile, 1:34 row 500m, 235-lb. squat
  • December 2013: 19 rounds of Cindy, Fran 9:09
  • February 2014: DL 315, clean 175, c&j 155, snatch 125
  • March 2014: 25+ double-unders, 95-lb. overhead squat 1RM
  • April 2014: 47 DU; c&j BW@175
  • May 2014: 4x OHS@95
  • June 2014: 1:30 row 500m
  • July 2014: first muscle-up, first HSPU
  • Before and After Photos

Week 3 of the mini is up!

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I go to CrossFit pretty regularly, but am still pretty hopeless at double-unders.

I've got a weird habit of shortening 2 words by making one in my head, double-unders made me think of dundas which made me think of a certain somebody parading around in her superman dunda duns!  Mentioning no names..*ahem* @I-Jo :)

• Like 2

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

I'm so excited my avatar doesn't say newbie anymore!

YAY

Spoiler

Did anyone else's spring go into hiding today?  I decided I was going to keep the windows open anyway, even if there was snow outside.  Is there a way to give Spring some coffee and wake her up? Big band music, fireworks, something?!  

Level 19 Ranger Monk 

Str- 10, Dex-8, Sta-7, Con-11, Wis-78, Cha-43

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

I think we should stop winter into mt doom

Spoiler

No, actually spring just decided to show up all of a sudden this week in Portland. The temperature has been in the high 50s and 60s and the trees are starting to flower. And the crocuses and narcissus are starting to bloom :) Nice change from the torrential rain and wind last week!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Week 4 of the mini is there :)

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Welcome to the rebellion @kizz :)

There's some challenge sign up instructions here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/ and a FAQ here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33335-challenge-faq/

We're in week 4 of 6 for this challenge but don't let that put you off, you can still sign up and do the last 2 weeks and a bit if you want to.

There are also some more useful links at the top of this page and I expect some guild leaders will chime in as well ;)

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

I suggest you use the last of this challenge to get to know your way around Kizz. Welcome to the Rebellion. :D

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Haha okay well im really excited to get started and ill give the current challenge a go. I was also wondering, as this is like rpg irl do you guys gain knowledge aswell, like survival skills/tips and apocalypse training.

Haha okay well im really excited to get started and ill give the current challenge a go. I was also wondering, as this is like rpg irl do you guys gain knowledge aswell, like survival skills/tips and apocalypse training.