Hazard: 1st Mission - Agent Field Test

Hazard

<Incoming Transmission. . . .>

To: Hazard
Fr: Rebel Intelligence Liaison
Re: SpecOps Agent Test

Finish up practicing on the proving grounds, candidate Hazard. Your Rebel Intelligence Special Operations Agent field test will begin in five days on 2/24. You will be going live with the skills that you have been practicing, tracking the movements of three High Priority targets for six weeks: Weight, Calories, Protein.

Futhermore, MedCorp has determined that excess fat may hinder your ability to maneuver in the field. While this does not disqualify you from your test mission, your advancement within SpecOps may be limited if you do not take immediate steps to remedy this.

Also be aware that active Agents are attached to various divisions within the Rebellion. There are seven divisions operating within your assigned theater. Upon successful completion of your field test, you will be given the choice for which division you will be attached. During the course of your test, you are to analyze the modus operandi of the seven divisions so that you can make an informed choice.

Good luck, candidate.

<End Transmission>

EPIC QUEST

Turn Jan312014_zpsbd4af866.pnginto johngrimek1_zps7cbdf047.jpg

More details on my Epic Quest, and my workouts, are in my battle log.

MOTIVATION

To be healthy, sexy, and inspire awe.

QUESTS for this CHALLENGE

1) Track weight, calories, and protein.
2) Do a hard cut until at least March 10th. Decide then if I want to continue the cut longer.
3) Learn about and evaluate the 7 Nerd Fitness guilds to decide which will be my best fit for my second challenge.

• Like 23

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Love it! Good luck on your goals and challenge!!

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE in 2022

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 65

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

If you want to learn more about the assassins, feel free to drop in the Assassin's den (General chat thread) we are an helpful bunch and sometimes people even stay alive!

:D

Good luck with your challenge!

• Like 2

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Report for: Feb 24, 2014

Mission Objective #1: Track the movements of three High Priority targets for six weeks: Weight, Calories, Protein.

Weight:    181.2 lbs  (82.2 kg)

Calories:  1827

Protein:   170 g

Mission Objective #2: Cut until March 10th, then reassess.

Starting Weight:  181.2 lbs  (82.2 kg)

Starting Waist:   35.40 in   (89.9 cm)

I've prepared my staple provisions for the week in support of this assignment. 

8 lbs chicken

6 lbs broccoli

3 lbs cauliflower

2 lbs salmon

2 doz eggs

2 gal milk

assorted other foodstuffs.

Mission Objective #3: Recon the 7 Nerd Fitness Guilds

I've completed preliminary data collection on present Warrior and Assassin Guild activities.  Will continue with investigating the other five Guilds tomorrow.

• Like 9

I Stand With Gina Carano

Best of luck on this field test, you are well prepared. Remember to keep weight goals in perspective. Your attention to protein and successful conquering of foes will replace light fat with heavy muscle. Allow yourself to grow muscularity to reach peak agent performance capabilities.

• Like 1

Every man, no man.

Spirit level 2

STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 2 WIS - 4 CHA - 2

Report for: Feb 25, 2014

Mission Objective #1: Track the movements of three High Priority targets for six weeks: Weight, Calories, Protein.

Weight:    181.6 lbs  (82.4 kg)

Calories:  1803

Protein:   153 g

Current Weight:   181.6 lbs  (82.4 kg)

1 Day Change:      +0.4 lbs  (+0.2 kg)

The target dossier for Weight suggested occasionally erratic movement patterns; the tricky little bugger.  But he won't get away from me that easily.

Preliminary data collected on the current activities of the Scout, Monk, and Druid guilds.  I should be able to scan the remaining two guilds - Rangers and Adventurers - tomorrow.

• Like 6

I Stand With Gina Carano

Your provisions list is very similar to mine! The cauliflower is a great idea...I'll have to pick some up this weekend. If you've never had it, curried cauliflower is DELICIOUS :)

Yes!  Curry powder is one of my go-to items on my spice rack.  I use curry, garlic, onion, black pepper, salt, msg, and cinnamon regularly - in different combinations and amounts - to spice things up.

My perspective on food is that if you don't like the taste of what you're eating, you're doing it wrong.

• Like 4

I Stand With Gina Carano

I am finally cooking without ruining foods thanks to the crockpot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I <3 my slow cooker.  Season a chicken.  Pop it in.  Go away for 4 hours.  Return to wonderful smells and tasties for days.

Sent from Cloud City on Bespin using a Battlefield Holographic Control Interface.

• Like 5

I Stand With Gina Carano

Report for: Feb 26, 2014

Weight:    180.4 lbs  (81.8 kg)

Calories:  1752

Protein:   127 g

Current Weight:   180.4 lbs  (81.8 kg)

2 Day Change:      -0.8 lbs  (-0.4 kg)

No progress on this objective for the day.  I've come into contact with other Rebels and used what spare time I had to support their missions.  The current plan hasn't changed, just pushed back by 24 hours.  I'll recon the Ranger and Adventurer divisions today.

• Like 3

I Stand With Gina Carano

Report for: Feb 26, 2014

No progress on this objective for the day.  I've come into contact with other Rebels and used what spare time I had to support their missions.  The current plan hasn't changed, just pushed back by 24 hours.  I'll recon the Ranger and Adventurer divisions today.

It was still scouting, even if it wasn't the scouting you had in mind! I have scouted the assassins guild myself.

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines