Hazard: 1st Mission - Agent Field Test

Hazard

Report for: Mar 21, 2014

Mission Objective #1: Track the movements of three High Priority targets for six weeks: Weight, Calories, Protein.

Weight:    177.8 lbs  (80.6 kg)

Calories:  1597

Protein:   160 g

Mission Objective #2: Cut until March 10th, then reassess (complete)

extended: Cut until March 31st, then reassess

Starting Weight:  181.2 lbs  (82.2 kg)

Current Weight:   177.8 lbs  (80.6 kg)

25 Day Change:     -3.4 lbs  (-1.6 kg)

Mission Objective #3: Recon the 7 Nerd Fitness Guilds (complete)

Bonus Objective: Investigate & develop a reference list of foundational 'Assassin' training. (complete)

Bonus Objective: Attempt various Assassin skills to determine my current abilities.

I'm planning to have a video of trying another skill for Saturday's or Sunday's report.

• Like 2

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Agreed!  Changing a lifestyle feels a lot like trying to turn a huge ship.  It only shifts direction little by little, but keep holding the turn long enough and I'll settle onto a new - and hopefully better - course. 

And like any gradual change, you don't notice it while it's happening. It's only obvious in retrospect. Another good reason to keep records. :)

• Like 1

Speaking of keeping records, I mistakenly listed the weight and waist measurements taken this morning (22nd) on the report for yesterday (21st).  It's fixed now.

Report for: Mar 22, 2014

Mission Objective #1: Track the movements of three High Priority targets for six weeks: Weight, Calories, Protein.

Weight:    177.0 lbs  (80.3 kg)

Calories:  2915

Protein:   88 g

The calories and protein all come from a single restaurant meal at lunchtime. I realized later that if I had chosen a zero calorie alternative to the soda I drank, I would have come in around a much more reasonable 2200 calories for the day. Soda's a nice treat - basically liquid candy - but the meal was wonderful and I definitely would have enjoyed it without soda. I'll keep that in mind the next time I go out.

Current Weight:   177.0 lbs  (80.3 kg)

26 Day Change:     -4.2 lbs  (-1.9 kg)

Starting Waist:   35.40 in   (89.9 cm)

Current Waist:    33.27 in   (84.5 cm)

26 Day Change:    -2.13 in   (-5.4 cm)

Bonus Objective: Investigate & develop a reference list of foundational 'Assassin' training. (complete)

Bonus Objective: Attempt various Assassin skills to determine my current abilities.

I took a look at the equipment at two parks today, and gave back levers and german hangs a try at the pullup bars.  I was able to hang inverted and straighten my legs out, and even start to creep toward lever position. But I couldn't hold it.

I could go further tucked, but not much further. And trying to lengthen into a german hang just wasn't happening. I always reached a point in rotation where I had to drop gracefully to keep from falling on my face.

I had fun trying though. I think hanging around and flipping upside down on things must stroke the ancestral tree-dwelling genetic memories in me.  :monkey:

• Like 4

I Stand With Gina Carano

I'm impressed you braved the chilly weather to test out the park equipment! I was so unimpressed that it was -20C this morning, and still chilly as the day warmed up. I miss the warmth of above-zero weather from last week.

It was a daunting task, but I mustered up the courage to face that wretched 20C.

:D :D :D

Edit:  It's a rainy 7C today though. :( 

• Like 1

I Stand With Gina Carano

Love your mood-setting intro to your challenge! It looks like you are making some good progress. Keep it up!

• Like 1

Report for: Mar 23, 2014

Weight:    177.0 lbs  (80.3 kg)

Calories:  1642

Protein:   137 g

Current Weight:   177.0 lbs  (80.3 kg)

27 Day Change:     -4.2 lbs  (-1.9 kg)

A first attempt at the L Sit on parallettes.

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

I love that you've set up some of these progressions, I am also thinking on joining the assassins, and this will help me figure out where I need to work. You are awesome, and your progress is a huge inspiration, I hope you know!

• Like 1

Current Challenge : Ohlemontine Grindin'

str    ??  |   dex  ??  |   sta   ??  |  con  ??  |    wis  ??  |  cha  ?? 

Mistry  |  Level 1  |  Assassin  |  Half-Elf 

Report for: Mar 24, 2014

Weight:    176.4 lbs  (80.0 kg)

Calories:  1572

Protein:   177 g

Current Weight:   176.4 lbs  (80.0 kg)

28 Day Change:     -4.8 lbs  (-2.2 kg)

Nothing here today.  Though... typing that reminds me that even a few minutes of stretching can make a difference.  I'll do a quick set or two of butterfly, pancake, and pike on the way to bed.

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

Report for: Mar 25, 2014

Weight:    175.6 lbs  (79.7 kg)

Calories:  1622

Protein:   147 g

Current Weight:   175.6 lbs  (79.7 kg)

29 Day Change:     -5.6 lbs  (-2.5 kg)

I did a Crow Stand!  .... for about two seconds....   But!  I avoided falling on my face.  So there's that.

• Like 6

I Stand With Gina Carano

Nice triceps!

Dude, those are some monster triceps.  And nice shirt, you're wearing it wrong :playful:

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Report for: Mar 25, 2014

I did a Crow Stand!  .... for about two seconds....   But!  I avoided falling on my face.  So there's that.

Have you seen Nymeria tutorial for the crow pose? She had a lot of very good advices. Anyway, good job, my first attempt ended with the nose on the pillow I placed on the floor just in case :P

• Like 2

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

:o Was it inside out?

It could have been?  I was blinded by your triceps and lack of a tan  :peaceful:

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines