My first challenge!

copo

The politician one? I have half seen a few episodes, as it's one of the shows my man watches, looks quite engaging. We are watching our way through Breaking Bad atm, but I am holding us back to just an episode a day so I can get time for everything else, he would watch them all evening if he could!

I am a massive fan of American Biggest Loser! Its the only reality tv I watch, my guilty pleasure.

M x

Xanjra - Level 3 - Human

STR - 1 / DEX - 1 / STA - 8 / CON - 9 / WIS - 6 / CHA - 4

Challenge - 1 (Rebel) Challenge - 2 (Adventurer) Challenge - 3 (Adventurer)

Spoiler

Battle Log 2014

UK Support Group

Long Term Goals Support

'Rule #1 - Cardio.  Zombies lead a very active life style; so should you.'  Zombieland.

The politician one? I have half seen a few episodes, as it's one of the shows my man watches, looks quite engaging. We are watching our way through Breaking Bad atm, but I am holding us back to just an episode a day so I can get time for everything else, he would watch them all evening if he could!

I am a massive fan of American Biggest Loser! Its the only reality tv I watch, my guilty pleasure.

M x

Hahaha, I'm definitely a binge kinda guy too. But remember the days when Netflix wasn't all judgey and didn't make you say you're really watching your 5th episode in a row...?

I also really like Biggest Loser. I'm a sucker for Bob.... And I really like Jillian as well. I listen to her podcast every week. 

Hey, keep it up! You seem like you've been really dedicated :D

Thank you very much!!! :D 

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 2

Day 17:

Diet was good

I did another dumbbell workout

I didn't get much walking in, which I felt super lame about.

And my room is doing okay. Not great. But okay.

As a reward for doing so well, I just bought a bunch of new gear on amazon. New running shoes, and 3 pairs of compression shorts! I can't wait till Saturday when I get them! 

My friend wants me to do a Color Run 5k with her, so I'm gonna start working on c25k again. I'm disappointed that I stopped because I was really beginning to enjoy running. But it'll be nice to start again, and I can do something active on the days I'm resting from strength training!

• Like 2

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

Day 19:

-Diet was okay. I didn't eat very much today cause I just haven't been hungry. I have also been enjoying the dried mango a bit too much as of late and I need to cut back. 

-It was a rest day from the gym for me. Much needed too.

-I walked 6 miles today! It was just so beautiful out!

-Rooms aight. Sneakin up on me though. Tomorrow is gonna be a laundry day.

Aaaaaaand I get my new running shoes/compression shorts tomorrow! I'm actually really excited about this! 

• Like 2

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

Day 21:

Diet was fine.

I did a dumbbell work out at the gym.

I didn't walk much today. Though I did spent 1.5 hours dancing.

Room's meh, but still okay, just need to do laundry but Safeway couldn't give me quarters!

Week Overall:

Diet = good

I did 3/4 strength training work outs, but I did a c25k so I'm going to count it as an A.

I walked 14.5 miles this week (yaaay!!!)

Room's been slipping. But I can fix it pretty easily!

YAAAAAY for the halfway mark!!!!

I gotta say though, I have been struggling with cravings. Not strong enough to get me to give in, but they've been pretty bad lately.

• Like 1

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

I'm coming in the middle of a challenge, so I'll wait for the next one. But the layout of your thread really helped me understand how I needed to plan it out. So thanks! And I'm glad you're still trying to reach your goals. 

Aww, thank you! I'm glad I could help  :redface-new:

I know you can't count this challenge as a full one, but I say set goals for yourself for the next three weeks and follow them, as a trial run or something! It'll be about 5-6 weeks at the least until the next challenge which is quite a while. So if you want to just do a mini challenge!

copo!! You get on cleaning that room young man!!

Keep it up! You're doing great!

I knoooooooow! I've been bad when it comes to my room. I wouldn't say it's at the failing point though. I'll get on it today cause I can get quarters for laundry! yaay!

And thank you very much Naaria!

• Like 1

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

Last week I was sick, so I spent most of it in bed trying to sleep it off. 

Week overall:

I had one slip in my diet. 

I didn't go to the gym, but since it was due to being sick I'm giving myself a pass on this week.

I only got in 5 miles this week. 

Room's fine. 

Monday:

Diet was fine.

I took another day to rest because I was still feeling meh.

I also didn't walk much. I had a lot of errands to run and they wiped me out.

Room was still fine.

Tuesday:

Diet was great.

I did one of my dumbbell workouts.

I walked 7 miles today (I was feeling a bit better!)

Room's okay.

• Like 2

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

I've been thinking of starting re-incorporating food back into my diet since today is day 31. I have a big graduation dinner this coming sunday, and I want to be able to see the effect sugar/dairy has on me before I have that meal.

It could also just be the fact that I'm sort of ready to not have such a restrictive diet. 

But I also don't want to feel like I gave up.

So I'm conflicted.

CoPo

Level 2 Amazon Ranger

Objective POV suggestion: Toss a coin. Your gut instinct will tell you what you want the most as the coin is making its way back down into your palm. That's the idea anyway.

Personal suggestion:  If you're happier with the way you feel and look now compared to the you from 32 days ago.. It can potentially be a really steep slope that feels more like a cliff! I slipped and ate some junk food and I can't seem to stop. ;___;

Level 1 Druid

STR 1 // DEX 1 // STA 2 || CON 3 \\ WIS 3 \\ CHA 1

Naaria's Search for Balance v1.5

First Challenge !!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines