As invented in MaxCurtis' Feb-Apr Challenge!

Read the rules carefully! Please only do exercises that are at your level! If you use glass-bottles/glasses, be extra-careful. We don't want you to get hurt! If you do an exercise and notice you can't manage to add the drink, please stop and get a new exercise!

How it works:

Basically, it's a type of twister game, only instead of spinning the colour-wheel, you roll dice and instead of the twister mat, you do a yoga pose.

- Use a dice generator/use a d100 die and roll once. (For example this one: http://www.rangen.co.uk/misc/dicegen.php )

- Go to the PvP spreadsheet, look up the number you rolled. 

- Do the pose, and once you're comfortable enough in that pose, pick up a drink.

- Take a sip, then give evidence (picture or video, whatever you're comfortable with)

- Put the name and date of you accomplishing the pose in the spreadsheet and colour the name of the pose green

5fb7a80e8043cfb06d1450c8be8887dc.png

Rules:

- Under no circumstances overextend yourself. This is a game, and of course a bit of a challenge, but we really, really don't want to see you get hurt.

- The PvP is loosely turn-based. There will be no set order to allow people to come in whenever they want, but once you've had your turn, you have to wait for at least one person do strike a pose before you can turn again. 

- Each pose can only be done once. If you roll a number that's been rolled before, roll again! (unless we reach 100 super quick, then stars all over again in the next column!)

Please note! While this PvP is called 'beer yoga', you don't have to drink beer. You have to drink something, but what it is is completely up to you. You can use your hands, mouth, and in really complicated poses/if you don't feel comfortable using either to hold a bottle or cup, you may use a straw. You don't need to drink a whole bottle either - the drink is just a little extra. :)

Bottoms up!

bettydrink.gif

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

YES YES YES

week-in-review-emma-stone-gifs-ed-sheera

Because drinking beer every day would be contrary to my goals, I'm doing every week with this one. I'll post pictures or videos or something. Quick question though, what's the "give advice" part? Is this random, silly advice like, "happiness can't buy money"?

Level 4 Tiefling Assassin

STR 9 // DEX 5 // STA 5 // CON 9 // WIS 4 // CHA 8

I'll never love visible abs nearly as much as I love whiskey.

Challenges: One Two Three Four Current

Hahahah, this is awesome! I am totally in! [Though probably sans beer for most of them seeing as I am doing a 1x/week drinking thing, alas.]

Edit:

15511005132011040130.jpg

Oh boy... definitely gonna need a straw!

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Bahaha that is awesome. I have a bottle of Namibian beer (and a Namibian cider) at home, I'll get mine done when I'm there (also after I've had a shower and put on clothes that don't have stains on them).

b53eaf39c574c31cfccbbcba4c12bbfe.png

nicole_newman_vatayanasana_horse_face_as

That looks painful and like broken legs, but I'll give it a try. HORSEFACE.

ApfelStrudi, I have no clue how you will manage to hold a drink in that pose, but I'm sure you'll figure it out, with your awesome.

Hatter, you're just adorable. Haha, and I love how you show up fighting at every PVP. You're a boss.

I drew this one:

hp_198_05.jpg

Almost feels like cheating cos it's so easy, but as a brand-new-to-yoga person I will take it!

Level 4 Tiefling Assassin

STR 9 // DEX 5 // STA 5 // CON 9 // WIS 4 // CHA 8

I'll never love visible abs nearly as much as I love whiskey.

Challenges: One Two Three Four Current

So, I had to reroll. I tried the pose, and variations of it, with boyfriend support, but my knees just don't bend that way!

OH THE SHAME!

I drew number 51 - pigeon pose with head down. Did it with head all the way down on one side but when boyfriend took the pic it just looked like I was pissed and passed out:

a880eab69af3870356000781d184aee5.png

So I did it again with head a bit higher (also because straight back - I'm still having issues with my back, usually I can get my foot further towards my boobies):

c18e5778d526a9832900e403189b2e5a.png

The original:

pigeon-pose-head-down-on-left-foot.jpg

And because I'm cool like that (and wanted more cider) I did a twisty version to get my arm pit as close to my knee as possible.

954aade5cb1e94f00434a2257021fe12.png

• Like 2

I've been toying with the idea of trying out yoga to increase my absolutely abysmal flexibility.

However, if I do this, it will likely be with vodka.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I'm in!

THE GINGER WEREWOLF ASSASSIN

"Ruckus"

Level 0 Lycanthrope/Garou Assassin Tribe Fianna

My Beard is Epic!

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.† – Anton Lavey

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." – Rudyard Kipling

Challenge#1

What's all the Ruckus?! Me Baby, me!!! 

Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/45400-gingers-have-no-souls-so-ill-take-yours/

I drew #24, which is Cow. This is fortunate, because I have never before tried yoga and know nothing about yoga.

Also, now my back hurts...did I do something wrong? :tongue:

Cow.jpg?t=1393136365

I can't believe that actually counts as a yoga pose.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Wow, what an awesome challenge. I hope my knee gets good enough to take part in this. The beer will count against one of my goals, but at least I'll be doing some yoga at the same time!

Level 2 Rocky Mountain Hobbit Adventurer

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log | Challenges:  1 2

Becoming The Sapling (lose 40 lbs.) = 8.5% Complete

"First thing you do is you don't stop. Second thing you do is you keep going." - Frank Zappa