JenniferStark-Rise of the Winter Ranger

JenniferStark

Thanks, I found it appropriate for Jenn's thread.

And yes! to that trailer.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

The wind howled, blasting loose snow in all directions.  The Badger paid no attention; she was busy felling walker after walker. Then she heard a low rumble over the screaming wind. It was a slow rhythmic pounding...it was footsteps.  The walkers heard it too.  They backed away looking around frantically for the source of the sound.  That's when she saw it.  Twenty feet tall, lumpy and misshapen, it lumbered out of the crowd of White Walkers.  Red shining eyes surveyed her from a roughly hewn head-like boulder.  Its body appeared to be covered in, no, made of boulders.  It raised an immense hammer and let out a heart stopping roar.

The Badger was not impressed.  “Come forth Bread Troll, I haven’t got all day!â€

The troll roared again and charged her, but the Badger was already moving.  She deftly dogged a clumsy swing of the hammer and scuttled between the creatures legs.  Before the monster realized she was gone, Badger climbed onto its back and sunk her blade into the back of its lumpy neck.  The beast whimpered weakly and crumpled to the grown.

The walkers were only stunned for a moment.  Once the troll had been dispatched, they sensed their odds had improved and began to advance again.

I had bread at family game night which was glorious at the time because I was starving, but later made my tummy rumbly :( Next time I'm just going to slay the bread  politely decline it, or just eat the sandwich sans bread.  Evil bread.

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

Yes I agree. Its something I love to do but get a little paranoid that it's not perfect and spend WAY too much time editing and nothing ever gets finished.  Writing would be fun to incorporate into a challenge.

Week 1 Update:

Productitude- Riding the 100% wave from Tuesday I finished the week with 80.8% Productitude. (*Small disclaimer today (Sunday) also counts towards week 1 and I'll be doing lots of admin things today so the 'official' score will be lower but still above 60 so wooo)

Screen Free Time-The weekly total of screen free time might need to go up.  I got up to three hours in the first 2 days and that's not counting family game night.  Let's push it up from 4 to 6 hours per week.

Yogaing- I created the lovely collection of purple Xs in my signature to provide extra motivation.  So far I have done yoga or stretching every night before bed.  I'm working on memorizing the moon salutation so I don't need to drag the computer out every time.

Other good things:

1)Yesterday BW finalized a reservation for a little getaway after tax season. I'm SUPER EXCITED!  We are going spend the weekend in a cozy cabin in the woods away from humanity and surrounded by comic books. It's going to be amazing!

2) This:

patty.jpg

The only way to get good at things is to be terrible at them 1000 times over.

You are doing quite well this challenge. Giving tax season a significant kick to the nuts.

tumblr_n1iw60qBpz1shf8zxo1_250.gif

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Well done on week one, Jenn.  You're doing great.  It's always exciting to have a trip to look forward to.  

And I agree with Bats, you need to get your writing on.  Don't worry about perfection, just get your words out there. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

omg. I cannot wait for our trip. I'm going to throw my iPhone into a river and toss my computer into a dumpster and just disconnect from everything. Plus it is literally the middle of nowhere so we won't see anybody but each other for a few days.

This is how I want to eventually one day live. As soon as I figure out how to get the forest animals to do my bidding.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

I think it requires singing.  That's what Disney would have me believe at least.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_llx1cyWg431qilmuho1_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Moosday Update (side note- I make up silly names for the days of the week because I can)

Yesterday I worked from home because it was supposed to snow.  I had the option to go into the office but I chose to stay home and kick ass in my kitten slippers that look like this:

fuzzy-black-cat-slippers-2-lg.jpg

Standard Winter Ranger issue.

I proceeded to cause an avalanche of productitude.  I roasted all the chicken, sweet taters, and cauliflower we had.  I worked on 5 tax returns and did some billing. I ran errands with Zelda, that book I ordered came in so I read for an hour and I did a load of laundry. I also got my yoga in before bed. BOOM!

It's fair to say I kicked Monday square in the face.

wonder_woman_vs_fury_2_by_tsotne_senpai-

It felt good to work from home and do home things but there are too many distractions to do it all the time.

I'm back at the office today and all the walkers are calling wanting things. I want to punch them thank them for helping me level up my patience.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines