Antarian Rangers Lead the Way!

Did 3x12 burpees and 3x4 pullups today.

Thinking about changing my progression after 3x20. My family got me a set of Kettlebells for my birthday, and I really want to work those into the progressed routine. Probably shift from burpees to pushups and weighted squats.

Maybe throw in some weighted pullups too...

• Like 1

Yay! That sounds great, I could never get my husband to join me in any fitness related activity. It's great to have that support. :D

And way to go with the burpees man! Awesome!

She's not exactly a morning person like me, but since I had yesterday off from work too, it didn't matter much. We'll see how it progresses from here...

3x13 burpees today. Still haven't progressed past 3x4 pullups yet. With my loooong arms and heavy legs, it's been my kryptonite pretty much my whole life. No excuses though! I may not be able to progress quickly, but I will progress! I want to be able to do a least 5 muscle-ups in a row by the time I've made it to full progression (3x20 burpees)

• Like 1

Started a new job this week. I'm Safety/Security Associate with Walmart now.

I spend a lot of time on my feet everyday, so I'm adjusting my workouts in accordance.

Every morning I do 40 pushups and a 60 second plank before breakfast.

On weekends I'll actually do a full workout. I'll change it up every weekend just to keep it fresh.

40 pushups every day and workouts on weekends just isn't sustainable right now.

I am working out twice a week now. The other days I'm just focusing on eating right and sleeping well.

I think this will be much more sustainable, and easier to manage around my work schedule.

Hey! Good to see you back. :D

Good to be back. Lots of changes in the last few months, haven't been able to do a lot consistently.

But this week, I started the "Couch 2 5K" program, joined a gym, and started the Strong Lifts 5x5 program.

Looks like I came back a little late for the Challenge, but I'll be cheering for everybody nevertheless!