JessFit Act III - No day but today

JessFit

tumblr_m8k0a8Q7NM1r1qtmho1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Shower shakes, woohoo!

Mini-update because getting near the computer this weekend didnt happen:

Dinner: cooked 3 meals

Gym: went 3x, 3x yoga to make up for probably no yoga today because my

Teacher is out of town

Journaling: I fail

Debt: paid off another $400 extra this morning bringing my total to $700 paid off above and beyond monthly payments

Raks: made the mailman handwarmers but forgot to put them out today. Doh! Worked on a pattern for the walker hangers, First one was a fail but I learned from it.

Been training my friend, she's picking up really fast and doing really well. Yesterday I did some good weights too!

Squats: 2x5x150, 1x3x150

Bench: 3x5x70

Deadlift: 1x5x125

Farmers walks: 400+ feet with 45 pound plates in each hand!

Happy week 3, rock it! And hopefully I'll get on NF tonight in place of yoga

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

What do you suppose would help you remember to journal?  Glad to see you're doing well, Jess.  Keep kicking butt!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Holy shit, Bats!  Now I'm not going to be able to sleep...

ghost-gif.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_lg7w8fmLmn1qcn249o1_400.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ok so week 3 is going to be full of all the st paddys day shenanigans and it shall be wonderous! Plus baby bro is home from college for spring break, woohoo!

3 meals cooked this week already (meal 3 is in the crockpot as we speak)

Yesterday I lifted. Squat @150 and press @55. I've been sending vids to my Trainer friend and it turns out my squat and power clean need some Fixing. Sadly since I can't really watch myself I didn't realize. So I drop the weights (again!) because I need to focus on form. I'm getting frustrated with myself and these setbacks but I would rather be safe and, as I keep telling everyone else, the whole strength training thing is more a marathon than a sprint. It is ok if I'm not squatting a gazillion pounds right away. It still makes me a little cranky and upset with myself. I'll have to work on that.

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

The Mistress of Hats speaks the truth.  Can't lift those gazillions with bad form.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines