Most wanted Assassins list

Nuala

On to week 4! Last week, we had some major achievements in the guild!

Starting with teddie.bare! Not only did she manage 3 bulls-eye shots with her arrow, she also updated us on the progress she made and let me tell you, she's achieved lots of awesomeness and is looking great!

f2447115ae2cb2a7e4888d8948633ecc.png

BenBot reached 20 push ups and is searched to be questioned about the mighty bruises he gave the floor when he pushed the earth away!

0b8137ff3af04d755ea965867bb48a3b.png

Prairie definitely got all assassin-y, and she used those assassin-powers for FOUR pull-ups! Pure assassin-y awesomeness!

8b599ba4c4e7cd7a86eba702bc00a27b.png

Stonecone up'd his personal best and held his handstand for 8 seconds! Next you know it, he'll flee from you upside down!

9eae83b479c2dc1a4d46f345ba3f9bc6.png

vengefulpear's  lost SIX whole pounds! Do you want to know how mcuh that is? Try going to the butcher and buying 6 lb of fat! Plus he's been providing us with mini-challenges made of awesome while he's lost that!

3f4372a4b4e620b7e528d52ac8ebf760.png

• Like 1

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

WOOOO! I'm so excited to have made the list!! thank you!!

You aren't going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have.
Challenges: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10  • 11 â€¢ 12 • 13 • Current

Aspiring Success Story: start 242     current 179.8     goal 142  |  Total Lost: 62.2 lbs  Follow me on Facebook

Half-Nymph Assassin Warrior • Level Up Club Alumni • Nerd Fitness Academy Member • Camp Nerd Fitness Attendee

Very well done team, good show as always.

Half-Giant Assassin Level 9

Current Challenge: Move

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"I don't want to do it, therefore I must!" - Me

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

Woo Woo! :)

An unexpected Honor! Thank you fellow Assassins! And Congrats to all the other outlaws! ;)

You're awesome ApfelStrudi ! 

I was slumping a bit this weekend and slipped on my way into Week 5 but now that I know there's a Bounty On My Head I'm up and running! :)

• Like 1

- Lvl. 4 Human Assassin -

| Str-14 | Dex-6 | Sta-10 | Con-6 | Wis-13 | Cha-9 |

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Yesssss! Awesome assassins as always. AAAA.

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Wow, thanks so much! Stoked and honored to be on the list with all these other badasses!

*Side note: I'm not a "her"

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Wow, thanks so much! Stoked and honored to be on the list with all these other badasses!

*Side note: I'm not a "her"

Woops! Sorry!

A female friend of mine has 'Cedar' as a username, and my brain seems to automatically think everyone with Cedar in their name is female! I'll change that right away :)

Woops! Sorry!

A female friend of mine has 'Cedar' as a username, and my brain seems to automatically think everyone with Cedar in their name is female! I'll change that right away :)

No worries! Almost no one gets my pronouns right, hence the hard-to-read avatar that says "ask me about my pronoun preference."

I use they/their/them :) 

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Aaaaaaand it's time for another round of most wanted's! On time this week! Week 5 has brought forth five assassins that possess such deadly skills, they must be caught before the challenge ends or we'll never be safe for the next challenge!

61b20c9714fea44aeb82ffc44bda5518.png

Nuala is so skilled, she disguised herself as Bob the Builder this week! She even got Bob the Builder skills! She turned a few pipes into awesome workout equipment! Bonus if you not only catch her but copy her, too!

17ec0b56214f52630fa37f057437ed55.png

Etchi has caught the notice of the evil league of evil with his impressive new pull up PR: 5 pull ups! The assassins better catch him before the joins the evil league of evil or we'll all be doomed!

a378d2053b614f08462829ad16c989e5.png

FreddyMcFred has set a new PR as well! He pushed the earth away 21 times in just one set and MUST be caught immediately, or he'll push it out of its orbit next time and who knows what will happen if we suddenly turn into space assassins?!

8f85b365a049f7dc145a40cac1f55683.png

iatetheyeti survived her expedition extraordinaire - so who knows what else she can survive? Perhaps she's even plotting to become a space assassin so her next expedition can be on the moon?! Catch quickly!

1349396e13c4324e1fff5b7c3c440ce5.png

And last but not least! Sea.Bee has managed to catch the elusive first pull-up! We better watch out that this one doesn't catch us before we catch him!

• Like 3

Damn, they're on to my plan... Lookin' sharp this week assassins! Keep it up.

• Like 1

Half-Giant Assassin Level 9

Current Challenge: Move

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"I don't want to do it, therefore I must!" - Me

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

CONGRATS ALL AROUND!!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines