• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Fenshire

Warrior Dash - Maryland

So, I'm going out to Maryland to stomp my brothers at the Warrior Dash (it's been a dream of mine for a long time) in May...  any other nerds doing it?  I'd love to connect with some of the Maryland rebels!

*just looked over the webpage/obstacles* D:

... While I'm not sure I would be up for doing it, I would gladly come out and cheer you on/meet up with you! Can always try to round up some more nerds in the area (we're a tough bunch to get together)

I just spread the word to the other Maryland area threads. :) And the more I'm eyeing it the more I'm wondering if I could handle it with some serious training these next few months... >.>

You can do eeeeeet!!

I'll quietly train up and maybe peek back here next year.  I just had my big accomplishment of running a mile straight on a treadmill this week.  I know I'm not going to be ready for this in time. 

Best of Luck!

• Like 1

You rule!  I believe we're doing the 8:30am wave.  I'm not really fast enough to win or anything like that...  I just want to smoke my brothers.  :P

Ahhhh, I wish I'd discovered this and caught this thread before WD, I ran it (or tried rather, there was SO much mud, I felt like I was wrestling my leg out of mud or retrieving my shoes more than running!). It was a blast! Already signed up for next year, it was SO SO SO much fun! (Also, almost lost my glasses on the slide, note to myself to wear contacts next year). 

I'm also looking for races that are a little more intensive for summer of 2015- maybe a savage race or spartan, something thats 7ish miles with obstacles? It would be fun to get a rebel mud run group over the next few years!