Mini Quest 2- The latest plot

Hiraedd

I think I squeeked by, but I'm not sure. I had 4 days where I didn't use the snooze, but 2 of them were weekend days, where I don't have the alarm on at all anyway. Does that count?

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

LOL. Unfortunately not using the snooze when the alarm isn't on doesn't really gain you much quality sleep....  Did you go to bed at a reasonable hour any of the nights last week? Take any rest days?  It's a combo of 4 days combined, so if you did any of those other things (even if you do them regularly) they count.  :)

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Okay, I kinda screwed this challenge up, I got more sleep than I needed imo and with it I'm definitely guilty of hitting the snooze button. 

That pesky Dietician is going to get whooped next week, just like he did in week 1!

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines