Pathfinder's Battle Log

Important fitness update: I've been using Strava to track my walks. It makes a ton of squigglies when I walk that add extra miles. I don't think it messed up my tracking so far too bad. All of the walks look more or less accurate until today.  Does anyone know of a good, accurate walk tracker for Android phones?

"The woods are the only place I can see a clear path."

Pathfinder, Nord (Adventurer)

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

BMR: 1562.5 Kcal

Challenge Level/Stats: Level 0 (STR-0) (DEX-0) (STA-0) (CON-0) (WIS-0) (CHA-0)

Rebel Levels: Level 3 (EQ 1)

Academy Levels: Adventurer/Level 1 (Nutrition - 1) (Caffeine - 1) (Sugar - 1)

Challenges: #1

Hey everybody, I'm back!

I dropped out of the current challenge. And gained my lost weight from the last challenge back. And my sinus infection came back with a vengeance.

But fear not.

I HAVE BEEN REZZED!

I'll be over here for the remainder of the challenge, catching up on some of the progress I lost.

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

Here's where I am:

A) Back (Finally)

B ) Respawning (For the five-billion'th time)

C) I've pretty much cut out caloric beverages. When I'm on my own I don't drink any, and when I'm out with friends I indulge a little. It helps that my favorite adult beverage is neat whiskey, so I don't take it that many calories when I do indulge.

D) I completed the NF Academy Warm Up today in its entirety (if entirely out of order) and in more-or-less one go. I also did 5 pull-up attempts.

E) Grumpy, but less so every day - I "beat" depression a year ago. I've found it sneaking in around the edges recently and I'm working on driving it into the sea. That means getting out more, keeping up with friends (in person and at NF), watching less TV, taking fewer naps, pursuing my dreams, becoming a badass... you know, finally trying to execute the same gorram plan I've had all along. But, side-barbs to myself aside...

F) I'm THIS CLOSE to getting my hip cleared for impact exercise. I just need to rebuild strength in my core, and by then I should be able to ease back into light impact stuff like jogging and dancing.

G) I've started riding lessons, because I've always wanted to learn to ride horses. I was too young to really grasp the concept last time, and my teacher wasn't great. This time I've landed at a laid-back, understanding barn with no-nonsense instructors and easy (if stubborn) horses. They're letting me do lessons at a walk until I get the OK from the spine doc to try a jog again.

H) Seriously considering the 333 Project. Let me know if you've done it before, ok?