Climbing down the notches

As part of my challenge I have been cutting out gluten from my diet. i haven't been eating healthy I decided to start with baby steps and just focus on cutting out the gluten. It has been a week and a half and this morning when I put my belt on I was able to tighten it TWO NOTCHES!!! That's a crazy amount of bloating!

As a plus my boyfriend is becoming more aware of what has gluten in it and last night he wanted to get a frozen pie at the grocery store and tried to find one with out gluten (there weren't any) and then decided that "If you can't eat it I figure I shouldn't eat it either."!! This is a huge step for him! I haven't been able to figure out how to encourage him to be healthy and now I am realizing that it was happening without me noticing!

• Like 1

Brill!!!! :D

It's crazy how much difference a change in diet can have on your body and on how you feel. I suffered my whole life with digestive problems and thought that was just what my body was like. Then I cut out wheat and everything just fell into place. No pain, no bloating, no feeling sick, woohoo!

Big congrats to you (and the bf) and I hope it just keeps on getting better for you. Woot woot!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously