Gowk Here! Fit for Life! Just like having fun with it!

Hey Everyone,
So I am Jeremy, otherwise known as Omnianimaphobia, an I'm a gowk. Simple math Geek + Jock = Gowk. I am a group fitness instructor, assistant director of a fitness center, marathoner, paleo enthusiast, obstacle course racer, on and on and on. I am here cause I want to encourage everyone to stay active, get happy, and enjoy life! If I can help, I'll do my best! Never been a big forum person, but NF seemed right up my alley. Looking forward to reading everyones stories and maybe even learning a bit at the same time as well.

• Like 1

"Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, where as, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me."

JerJog.com

Cool. Welcome on board! :)

Thank you!

"Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, where as, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me."

JerJog.com