Holy crap, I still have an account

Hey everyone, I'm Grant. I actually started here a ways back but have been MIA for the past year or so due to being deployed. Anyways, I'm back now and trying my darndest to get back into something resembling the shape I was in a year ago. I have a few new aches and owwies in the ol' back and knees that I'm working on. I attend a crossfit gym here in town and right now am working on getting in there 5x/week, doing some extra running to burn off this muffin top and get my run time down for a PFT in a few months, and getting my diet to resemble something along the lines of "not an abomination to nature and mankind."

Since being gone, the gym has introduced a level system for the athletes, Level 1 being new to crossfit, Level 2 being "you know what you're doing/majority of the folks," and Level 3 being the advanced folks. Despite doing CF for five years now, this thing or that thing has always gotten in the way of me being consistent and dedicated enough to reach most of the standards for being in the Level 3 groups, so as soon as I get consistent and get back into something decent fitness-wise, I'm going to start training to hit all the various wickets required to reach Level 3. Also, I need to clean my carpets.

• Like 1