I'll take "Potent Potables" for $200, Alex

I hate to be a douche, but from my experience of Hershey tasting, I'm unsure on whether or not they do know any thing about chocolate....

Ooooohh.... Jay.Ingram! Ouch!

But right on the money, Americans know *nothing* about chocolate! (Sorry guys;))

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Ooooohh.... Jay.Ingram! Ouch!

But right on the money, Americans know *nothing* about chocolate! (Sorry guys;))

Yeah.... I wish I had never had a friend from England... ignorance is bliss and all that.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Hmm...chocolate chipotle sounds crazy enough to work!

There's a dark chocolate bar I used to get from Wal-mart, called firecracker...it was dark chocolate, cayenne pepper and pop rocks.... it was AWESOME..

They don't sell it anymore... I cried...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

The spice?

THE WORM IS THE SPICE! THE SPICE IS THE WORM!

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Do we have worm sign?

p4920_extra1.jpg

We have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen...

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Yeah.... I need to stay off the good stuff if I want to reach my bf% goals before my holiday :(

Why is it all the best things in life are all either illegal, immoral, or fattening? ;)

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Yeah.... I need to stay off the good stuff if I want to reach my bf% goals before my holiday :(

Why is it all the best things in life are all either illegal, immoral, or fattening? ;)

I wouldn't say they're all immoral, and they're illegal because governments are against fun, and not all are fattening... I mean if I ate a firework I might gain some weight, but then I wouldn't be partaking the greatness that is a firework...

• Like 1

My first challenge