Feeling queasy/dizzy in the morning

As I have to eat around 3000-3500 calories a day I have to get up early and start eating straight away. So I get up at 5am and have a pre-workout breakfast (fruit+PB) then wait half an hour or so, then workout and have granola and a protein shake. I've been doing this for the past week and noticed that as soon as I have my first lot of food I feel a little bit light-headed and strange. Today though, I started to feel dizzy toward the end of my workout and also as I was having breakfast after that too. I ate around an hour ago, I've had a shower and everything but still feel light-headed and a fairly queasy, as though I haven't had anything to eat. Any idea why this is or how to stop it? :( I used to feel like this after using my old choc nut flavour protein but when I switched to unflavoured it disappeared. But now obviously it's happening before I've even had a protein shake so I don't think it's that. I'm assuming it must be something to do with food though as my diet is the only huge thing that's changed lately.

LEVEL 2 NYMPH (DRUID)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

1st challenge | current challenge

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated"

GOAL WEIGHT: 120lbs | currently: 95lbs

10%
10%

Could you try swapping something else for the PB or tweaking your pre-workout meal?  Only reason I'm suggesting this is that you mention that "chocolate nut" protein caused you issues in the past, and if there's some subtle issue with the peanuts it might be worth checking.  Maybe just try something like almond/cashew butter as a one-time substitute to see if there's anything peanut-specific that's bugging your body.

Alternatively, you could try eating a little more food pre-workout and see what that does for you - I know I sometimes struggle if I eat too much before I work out, but if your body is just calling for more nutrients...

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

I'll probably try eating more before I workout, just a bit. I ate peanuts today for a snack and I was fine after those so I can't be sure if it's just because I'm not eating enough or maybe because I'm eating at all, I'm pretty new to the early morning breakfast thing lol. Thank you :)

LEVEL 2 NYMPH (DRUID)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

1st challenge | current challenge

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated"

GOAL WEIGHT: 120lbs | currently: 95lbs

10%
10%

It's probably because you're quite new to it! Give your body some time to get used to the fact that there's food in it first thing in the morning! I was the opposite; I would be dizzy and quite angry if I didn't have breakfast in the morning.. that lasted quite a while. Now I sometimes forget to eat breakfast at all!

Level 1 Druid

STR 1 // DEX 1 // STA 2 || CON 3 \\ WIS 3 \\ CHA 1

Naaria's Search for Balance v1.5

First Challenge !!