PXLTDHTSC's Quests

ok so i'm fairly new here, hadn't gotten completely into the swing of everything on the website so i'm gonna start here

main quest

to become strong, fast and coordinated enough to play Slamball

- doing the beginner workout at least 4 times a week

- go back to a mostly vegan diet (did it before and loved it)

- get 8 hours of sleep a night

life quest

to finish the bible for my rpg video game and pitch it to a studio

- write one page a day

- painting one scene a day

- make mutually beneficial relationships and connections with a minimum of 5 other skilled artists and designers

motivation

i have lots of dreams and i can't trust anyone else to do them properly. i want a more satisfying life where i can make a living for myself and others doing what i love and doing it extremely well

.....i'm not sure if that's all of it but i think i might be on the right path. if there's anything i missed please feel free to let me know, ready to join the next challenge

• Like 1

Severus Octavian

LVL. 2 Human Ranger

STR-2  DEX-5  STA-2  CON-3  WIS-4  CHA-4

"All is mine"

Welcome! I have tagged your thread with the guild I deemed adequate, there are 2 weeks left, let's make them count! Good luck with your video game, RPG are my favourites games, too bad there are less and less of them now...

• Like 1

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

it's going pretty well, i started with the beginner workout before i even knew about the challenges  so i had to escalate to like 50 of each of the exercises so i probably need to make an intermediate workout for me

i had to move from my previous location back to my hometown so i haven't been able to spend much time on the other part of my challenge with writing and painting. but i do have like 4 pages and few concept paintings so it's still coming along.

looking for another job since i've moved so that's eating up some of my time but i've already had an interview so it's coming along pretty well

Severus Octavian

LVL. 2 Human Ranger

"All is mine"

i haven't gotten the money to go back to mostly vegan yet, had to relocate so i'm still looking for a job and i think i missed the sign up time for the current challenge

Severus Octavian

LVL. 2 Human Ranger

"All is mine"

Challenge started yesterday but I am sure you could sneak in a tiny bit late!

M x

Xanjra - Level 3 - Human

STR - 1 / DEX - 1 / STA - 8 / CON - 9 / WIS - 6 / CHA - 4

Challenge - 1 (Rebel) Challenge - 2 (Adventurer) Challenge - 3 (Adventurer)

Spoiler

Battle Log 2014

UK Support Group

Long Term Goals Support

'Rule #1 - Cardio.  Zombies lead a very active life style; so should you.'  Zombieland.

There's no time limit at all :D We've only just started the challenge and I have known people to come in two or three weeks after it starts and still do awesome :D 

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines