The past, the now, the future

First off all I want to start this introductory post by saying that you guys rock, this site rocks and I cant wait to take part off the awesome experience!

I am a 29 year old guy living in Sweden and I have realized after reading up on this site(both the blog and the forums) that I have been a rebel "on and off"(though I realize no that there is no "off") for that last 5 years or so. The past is as we agree the past but to make this short while still being informational I have undergone a major weight-loss and fitness journey, dropping almost 60 kg (130 lb.) and gone from couch gamer to active nerd aiming at "superhero" =) Right now I "weigh-in" at 83kg, 174 cm.

I would still choose my "race" as being a dwarf even to my girth to height ratio is suffering lately. Still a bit to go though even if I do not necessarily want too lose more weight I do have some shaping up to do until I am done with this dragon and can begin tackling the next one.

Enough past, lets do ambition next!

I love they approach that this forum has to goal setting. Something that has basically bin one off my biggest hurdles all along is setting smart goals that actually supply their own motivation and breaks down in a smart way to attainable sub-goals. I have just had some sort of the regular "when I get fit"-picture in my head and that is very prone to fallbacks, plateaus and problems. The be "content but improve"-picture has a fuzzy place in my head as well since it does not give me enough drive.

Having your own level system and defining your own quests and grinds, now that I can totally relate to!

Right now I am at a place where I just want to maintain my weight where it is and go for other types of more performance related goals, you will have to wait until my first challenge for the grand reveal though! Performance goals are tried and tested ground for me so far and I feel very comfortable with those as goals(mixed off course with all kinds off other stuff).

I realize as I write this that I am prone to rambling. 

I will jump in on the whole challenge business on the next one that starts in April but before then I am not going to just Idle away the time. I will instead focus on my regular routine which is at least: two gym sessions, two bouldering sessions ad one run each week. I have also just jumped on PLP which I read about in the blog beginning at 5 reps for the first day and I am now at day 6 and have my 11 down.

So my pre-challenge goal for which I will award myself a self-five and a manwhich is to stay on track with plp until the start of the challenge!

I am as they say all in, lets do this!

This presentation says surprisingly little about me as a person... ah well, I will have to work on that in later posts!

Lincarte - Level 3 - Dwarf Warrior 

Str: 7 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 6 | Wis: 3 | Cha: 5

Squat - 120(~265 lb.) | Bench - 95(~209lb.) | Deadlift - 190(~419 lb.) | Total: 405(~893 lb.)

PvP:The 800 club - Daily Battle Log - #3, #2, #1