Hi Everyone im JabbaTheSlim (im only slim when compared to Jabba) and im excited to start with NerdFitness because i think it will help me stay on track my my lifestyle changes.

Main Quest: 

Get a flat Stomach

Support Quests: 

Exercise 3 times a week(Dex:1, Str:1)

Do Yoga 3 times a week(im super inflexible)(Dex:2, Str:1)

Switch to a at-least mainly paleo diet.(Wis:2, Con:1)

Life Quest:

Spend time drawing to improve my art skills.(Int:1, Cha:1)

Motivation:

To be able to go swimming and not feel self conscious.

To look in the mirror and think happy thoughts

To feel worthy of a certain someone

• Like 5

• Lvl 1 Troll(Tall, Fat, Quick, Weak) Assassin 

Male, Age: 20

STR 2 - DEX 3 - INT 1 - CON 1 - WIS2 - CHA 1 

1st Challenge

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

I love that your race is Troll and class is Assassin.. I'm not laughing at you or anything, it just gave me a mental image of a great lumbering Troll dressed in black leather Dark Brotherhood armour, trying to sneak past guards :D

Looks like a great first challenge, good luck dude

tomocalypse

Level: 2    Race: Wood Elf   Class: Assassin

[sTR 2| DEX 3| STA 3| CON 2| WIS 1| CHA 2]

Main Quest Line - Master of my own Bodyweight     Goals - Planche Push Ups - 30 second handstand - Basic Parkour skillz   

Challenges:

#1 - Ready Player One

“If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.â€

― Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest

For Yoga i'm following this video for now and im already noticing during the stretches that i'm getting more flexible.

For exercise i'm starting with the Beginner body weight workout http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

1st Challenge

Hey Jabba, how's it all coming along :) 

What kinds of things are you going to do for drawing skills? You could make an illustrated story about your fitness journey! That was a fairly random idea because I was working on a children's book as a birthday present :P So you don't have to do that ;P 

Right, I'm clearly rambling! I hope you're doing awesome :) And you can always PM me if you feel the need :D 

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Everything is going really well I did the body weight workout 3 times last week on thursday, staturday, and monday, and i did yoga after each workout aswell as on Tuesday, Wednesday, and sunday. Iv been eating fairly well but i can't abide by wasting food so I ate the grain that i had at my house but Im not buying any more. As for drawing I have a friend who is making a peggle style game and he wanted people to help make backgrounds so I'm doing that for now but after that i may make an attempt at drawing my story if I do ill Probably post it though it probably wont be very good :P.

1st Challenge

you " shoot a limited supply of balls at a field of colored pegs to clear out specifically marked pegs while attempting to achieve a high score through skilled shot planning." The background im drawing is a bear ice fishing but instead of using his paws he has a little fishing pole and bucket. Thou this weekend i will porbably do fairly badly im going to Toronto for a Convention called Level-Up where were presenting and im sure it going to be alot of nights out eating terribly. 

1st Challenge

you " shoot a limited supply of balls at a field of colored pegs to clear out specifically marked pegs while attempting to achieve a high score through skilled shot planning." The background im drawing is a bear ice fishing but instead of using his paws he has a little fishing pole and bucket. Thou this weekend i will porbably do fairly badly im going to Toronto for a Convention called Level-Up where were presenting and im sure it going to be alot of nights out eating terribly. 

A boss fight in Toronto.

Jabba the Slim vs. Nights of Eating Terribly.

Sounds like an awesome mini-quest right there.  I'd challenge you to rock out at Toronto, but keep the intake of food to good or fair porportions.  Nothing derails me faster than a few nights of saying, "Meh, I'll get back on track in a few days."... easiest excuse to make, that can easily turn into weeks.

Have fun in Toronto, regardless! Going to look up what this Level-Up shindig is all about, sounds interesting!

-Purple_Panda

That is a challenge, welp I hope your weekend was fun and you did brave battle against the Toronto Boss :)

tomocalypse

Level: 2    Race: Wood Elf   Class: Assassin

[sTR 2| DEX 3| STA 3| CON 2| WIS 1| CHA 2]

Main Quest Line - Master of my own Bodyweight     Goals - Planche Push Ups - 30 second handstand - Basic Parkour skillz   

Challenges:

#1 - Ready Player One

“If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.â€

― Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest

Yay for getting back on the wagon once you got home!!! I would love to see a sample of your art if you feel up to sharing some you have done. I might have missed it, but which yoga video do you do? I have found books to work better for me, but I'm not all that typical. 

Have you decided on signing up for another challenge round yet? We would love to have you continue what you started, and I know that I speak for everyone when I say we are here for you in whatever you need :) 

Nice to meet you :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Yeah id love to do another challenge im just not sure how it work because i started this one part way threw so i think ill just make this challenge 1 and a half times the length then jump on the next when it starts and for now im just following this video for yoga

1st Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines