Guzzi's journal. 2014 - a very positive year

Yeah yeah! I know...

But seriously, a girl can't meet a boy, fall stupidly in love, and disappear off the face of the Earth for months at a time...? Jeez man! :P

The last few months have been a bit weird to tell the truth. There's been a LOT of good stuff going on that has made me very happy, but I've also been in a lot of pain. Which sucks. I've been completely unable to do any exercise, I've gained a stone in weight (not a disaster but annoying nonetheless) and I'm feeling pretty weak and feeble.

One is not amused.

I've kinda decided that since rest and recuperation seems to be having no benefit whatsoever, that I'm going to give being an idiot a go, i.e. dosing up on tramadol and hitting the gym regardless. I mean, what's the worst that could happen.....? :embarrassed:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Yeah yeah! I know...

But seriously, a girl can't meet a boy, fall stupidly in love, and disappear off the face of the Earth for months at a time...? Jeez man! :tongue:

The last few months have been a bit weird to tell the truth. There's been a LOT of good stuff going on that has made me very happy, but I've also been in a lot of pain. Which sucks. I've been completely unable to do any exercise, I've gained a stone in weight (not a disaster but annoying nonetheless) and I'm feeling pretty weak and feeble.

One is not amused.

I've kinda decided that since rest and recuperation seems to be having no benefit whatsoever, that I'm going to give being an idiot a go, i.e. dosing up on tramadol and hitting the gym regardless. I mean, what's the worst that could happen.....? :embarrassed:

Anytime I hear someone say something like "I gained a stone in weight" I picture them running down the road, with a stampede of rocks behind them, then one jumps on their back...

Can't say I wouldn't give the "being an idiot" a go if I was in your situation.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

because tapatalk updated.... it won't let youdo pics unless you update it :P

and no you can't just disappear young lady!!!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

This is the second time I've had to go searching for this thread to get some info, and the search option never bloody works so I'm posting this so that I don't have to search so far back next time. 

I suppose i should really really save a link to it somewhere, but that would be far too sensible! :D 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Bookmark?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

21 hours ago, alienjenn said:

Bookmark?

Good grief woman, stop talking sensible to me! :P   

**scurries off to bookmark pages**

Well. Erm. Uhm.

• Like 1

Spoiler