Guzzi's journal. 2014 - a very positive year

hey babe... not sure the story behind the accident... but I totally love the pics... and the spanish goal...

and you can fb me if you wanna see lots of puppy pics... because I *AM* that woman ;)

dude... I just read the story of the accident(s)

you need some lemon margaritas ;)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Ummmm

I thought you already did?

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

High fives will, of course be given. I think this is a great idea to have a place to write down what you're thinking and to remember the happier times. If people don't want to hear about it, they don't have to read it. You have a lovely smile in your head shot and an great bikini body. I can't wait to see the progress pictures on both. ;)

What is your favorite memory of you and Peter on a trip somewhere?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Hey guys!

OMG! Today has been awesome!!! God, it's just like me to start a daily log then spend the next two days having no bleeding time to update it. Typical!

And today just keeps on getting awesome-er! In fact, I don't even have time to tell you about it. Woohoo!!!!!

Sorry! *big cheery wave*

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Glad you're having an awesome day.  Rock on!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

That's the bikini I want to wear on holiday. I felt quite self conscious in it, it's not one of those where you can "hide" any problem areas. It's all on display, so I really have a motivation to drop the bf%.

Seriously, I'm working towards where you are now. I would cry tears of joy if I woke up and could rock that bikini like you do. That said, good luck with your goals! You'll only get awesomer!

|| pattycake118 establishes routine || fitbit || MFP ||

|| Level 3|| STR 3 || DEX 1 || STA 2 || CON 6 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Okay caught up!! Your head shot is lovely! *high five!* Looking very good in your progress shot as well! *another high five!* And yay for having a great day! *triple high five ohhellmyhandshurtafterthatone!*

Also, I'm pretty sure my beard shed a tear reading about your visit (which means I'm shedding more than that). It's great that you are able to bring up all of the fond memories though! :)

Looking forward to all of the posting and updates!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Thank you guys! You have no ideas how much it means to me to have the support of such an amazing group of people. I love you all.

@Pattycake - I hear ya, and the honest truth is that a year ago I would have said the exact same thing. I was over 200lbs, but with serious muscle atrophy, my BMI might only have been 31 (just within the obese category) but my body fat was up near the 50% mark. :o

My "goal weight" when I started losing weight was 11.5 stone (161lbs) which was what I weighed back in 2005 and thought I looked great. I think my head hasn't quite caught up with the change in body yet, I still haven't got the same confidence back.

Oh God! That year we went to the Isle of Mann for the TT, it was the 100th anniversary and the place was just crazy! We were going out to Bushy's and I was feeling good about myself and dressed to kill! I had on a gothic corset type top, short skirt (really short), seamed stockings with suspenders, and my New Rock boots. I was rocking the Goth look. I actually rode my bike into Douglas wearing that :o I tell ya, that was funny! You should see the look on people's faces when a girl in a short skirt, high heels, and stockings, riding a bike (GSX750) pulls up at the traffic lights next to them. Hahaha! :D

I'll do anything for a laugh, but that one was epic even by my standards :D

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Ok, time to update you on my fab day yesterday. Nothing really, really amazing happened, but the whole day was just full of things that made me feel truly Happy.

*imagine Pharrell Williams "Happy" playing in the background*

One: It was a beautiful day. I mean, who doesn't feel happy when the sun is shining and there's snow on the mountains and the Loch is sparkling??? That's enough for me to get my happy on right there. :)

Two: We had a school party booked in for a visit at my work. Even though I'm off just now, I went in so that I could give them the tour 'cause it's absolutely my favourite bit of my job, and no one else would have done it quite as well. I'm not being vain here, I love my job and I'm good at it. Especially when it come to the kids, it was just so much fun engaging with them, I wish I could do that every day. It made my day.

Here's a (slightly blurry) photo of me with the kids. Instead of shouting "Cheese" they're shouting "Dinosaur Poo!" Love it! :D

Posted Image

Three: Just as I was leaving work a friend phoned me and said those three little words that every girl loves to hear... "I made cake" Woohoo! :D Cue an afternoon with two of my oldest friends drinking tea, eating cake (well, lemon tart to be specific) and having a real laugh. While we were there she showed me the Lakeland catalogue, they have a Millennium Falcon cake mould!!!

Posted Image

Guess who's getting one baked for her, for her birthday, woo!

Four: I've been going to Jog Scotland for 8 weeks now doing their Beginners Program. When we started we were alternating 30 secs of jogging with 30 secs of walking. Man! You should see us now! This week we covered a distance of 5 miles and virtually none of it was walking. We did a mixture of road, off road, flats and hills, I LOVED it. We did stop and take rests so it wasn't continual jogging and our pace is very slow, but I'm super excited about it! My goal is to do the 5k Race for Life, and I'm positive now that I can do it! Woot woot woot!!!!

Five: Just as I was getting dinner organised and getting ready my mate Mark called to say he was going camping at Achaderry and did I want to come? Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! :D :D :D

Cue an evening of sitting round a campfire drinking beer and talking shit with Mark and David (aka Markie Boy & ShedHead). What a brilliant night. We didn't bother with tents, just bivvied out under the stars. I'd grabbed my hammock, a sleeping bag, and a poncho so my bed for the night looked like this...

Posted Image

And just for reference my mates looked like this..

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've been mates with this pair since we were about 13 when we joined the air cadets. It was so much fun to go and spend the evening being silly and cracking jokes, and reminiscing about the old days. When I protested at one of Markie Boy's REALLY dirty sexist jokes, saying "Come on, I AM a girl, remember" he replied "Nah, you don't count, you're just one of the boys". Strangely that made me really happy :D

Anyways... That was my day yesterday. I apologise for the length of that post but figured... Meh, nobody has to read it if they don't want to, but I want to boast about it all anyway! :P

And one more photo... This one of me, and this has to do with the whole "self image" thingy. I decided that I'm not just going to post up the "good" pictures, if I want to get over this I have to post pictures that show me as I really am. So even the ones that I would normally delete straight away. In that spirit, here's one from before going camping. With bad hair, and wearing my glasses (I'm as blind as a bat) and I HATE photos of me with my glasses. Here goes..

Posted Image

• Like 7

Those are cute glasses.  You look good in them.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Good lord, you're wearing the same bathing suit that I'M trying to fit into.  Now that's embarassing.  Now I have to put up a pic of my stupid leotard.  You look great, your goals are great, and you're great.  I'm glad you have a log I can stalk you on now.

can I just say I have a smidge of a girl crush??? you are soooooo super cute!!!

and you hammock???? girl after my own cardiovascular system ;)

Spoiler

I just re-read that bit about "good" and "bad" pictures.  I don't know what you're talking about.  I don't think you have bad pictures.  You're a very pretty lady.  And you rock those glasses.  So shut up, Guzzi.

Funny how we all judge ourselves so harshly.

You are a very attractive girl! I hate my glasses too. My daughter on the other hand 'loves' wearing non prescription glasses for fashion. I think it's because for us its not a choice. I wish I could Find my glasses when my glasses aren't on. Lol.

• Like 1

Cue an evening of sitting round a campfire drinking beer and talking shit with Mark and David (aka Markie Boy & ShedHead). What a brilliant night. We didn't bother with tents, just bivvied out under the stars. I'd grabbed my hammock, a sleeping bag, and a poncho so my bed for the night looked like this...
esy5ubub.jpg

Bonus points for being a hammock camper!  Got into camping this way a few years ago, and was sad I'd wasted many sleepless nights on lumpy ground. 

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

Hey Guzz!

So glad you got your own journal now! Just caught up up on all of it, and yeah, some great ideas here (especially with tracking happy thoughts, I might have to 'lift' that one!) and also, seriously loving all your daily blog posts so far, sub'd and am looking forward to more!

2014 is the year of the Guzzi! ;-) Take care!

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8