• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mullet_massacre

Rebels in Maritime Canada?

:-)  Do you have a store front or is your place hidden?

It`s my basement! Hope to have a proper store someday, but right now it`s out of my basement around my ``real life job``.

Still around and in Fredericton :-)

^ Likewise!

Also, anyone besides petefeet and I have plans to make HalCon next year? IT'S GOING TO BE ON HALLOWEEN AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT IN A SINGLE WEEKEND DSDFDADFGDFSG

• Like 1

Also, anyone besides petefeet and I have plans to make HalCon next year? IT'S GOING TO BE ON HALLOWEEN AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT IN A SINGLE WEEKEND DSDFDADFGDFSG

I can't wait, I might even break my own rule and Cos-play next year!

any rebels in cape breton? live in sydeny river but have a lot of friends in halifax, hopeing to go to hal-con next year!! wont be cos-playing though....

I'm in the Annapolis Valley.

Hal-con it great fun whether you Cos-play of not (I don't), hope to see you there in October.

• Like 2

This is really cool. I'm in Moncton, NB but grew up in Annapolis Royal down in the valley in NS. Nice to see some East Coast representation! :)

• Like 3

This is really cool. I'm in Moncton, NB but grew up in Annapolis Royal down in the valley in NS. Nice to see some East Coast representation! :)

Another Monk in NB!  Cool! 

• Like 2

Yay!  Another east coaster even if you're "from away".   :playful:

I'm from NB, used to live in ON, live in NS, and have parents in PEI. 

• Like 1

I'd like to go to HalCon, but it's pricey for not enough Star Trek TNG.  haha  Only "Q" as far as I can tell, although he may be worth it himself.... hmmmm.... 

• Like 1

I am totally going to attempt to grab Warp Speed passes this year. I only have to do it within 10 seconds of tickets going on sale, right? I already have my hotel booked (and I won't forget my gym shoes next year!)

Also, I heard CaperCon was getting pretty good as well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend both it and HalCon, but I'll definitely try. The only downer is that it's like 6-7 hours away from me.

I have a dream. A dream of a regular con-going group of NF rebels!

• Like 2

Yea the warp speed sold out in 14 seconds last year. (I lucked into one last year) I never got to go to caper con because I had work but that's only like 20 mins away as opposed to Hal cons 5 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

NS, Annapolis Valley as well.  Also a regular Halcon attendee (WS 3 years running, very lucky). 

I was chatting with someone interested in putting together a fitness panel.  I'm not comfortable talking about my own experiences but if there is anyone here interested I can put you in contact with the person that may be doing it.  I believe there was an interest in getting a variety of representatives (Fitocracy, NerdFitness, Weight Lifting, C25K, Mud Hero).

• Like 3

NS, Annapolis Valley as well.  Also a regular Halcon attendee (WS 3 years running, very lucky). 

I was chatting with someone interested in putting together a fitness panel.  I'm not comfortable talking about my own experiences but if there is anyone here interested I can put you in contact with the person that may be doing it.  I believe there was an interest in getting a variety of representatives (Fitocracy, NerdFitness, Weight Lifting, C25K, Mud Hero).

I WILL TOTALLY GO TO A FITNESS PANEL AT HALCON! EVEN IF IT'S AT 8 AM (assuming I am not finishing my costume at 8 AM the day of the con).

I'm into fitness, and the thought of being on the panel is interesting, but I don't know how much I could actually contribute to a panel since I have two gym memberships and one of them is a bit on the pricey side, and I fear that the "OMFG THIS PANEL IS ONLY FOR PRIVILEGED WHITE PEOPLE" type of shit would arise as soon as I opened my mouth. My attempts at NF challenges have all resulted in epic failures also lol.

Maybe I can just take my shirt off and flex?

• Like 2

I WILL TOTALLY GO TO A FITNESS PANEL AT HALCON! EVEN IF IT'S AT 8 AM (assuming I am not finishing my costume at 8 AM the day of the con). Or 6pm on the second day... <G>

I'm into fitness, and the thought of being on the panel is interesting, but I don't know how much I could actually contribute to a panel since I have two gym memberships and one of them is a bit on the pricey side, and I fear that the "OMFG THIS PANEL IS ONLY FOR PRIVILEGED WHITE PEOPLE" type of shit would arise as soon as I opened my mouth. My attempts at NF challenges have all resulted in epic failures also lol.  I'm not hugely keen, but I would consider sitting in on such a panel. I'm NOT buff with rock hard abs like Naxius, just a guy who lost some weight and feels better about himself, and sometimes that's enough.

Maybe I can just take my shirt off and flex? You go kiddo!!!

• Like 2