Rebels in Maritime Canada?

:-)  Do you have a store front or is your place hidden?

It`s my basement! Hope to have a proper store someday, but right now it`s out of my basement around my ``real life job``.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Still around and in Fredericton :-)

^ Likewise!

Also, anyone besides petefeet and I have plans to make HalCon next year? IT'S GOING TO BE ON HALLOWEEN AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT IN A SINGLE WEEKEND DSDFDADFGDFSG

• Like 2

Battle Mage, lvl whatever. "There are no men like me."

Is your castle overwhelmed by clutter? Join us, and fight back! How many Clutter Critters can you slay?

Everyday I'm tumblin!

Also, anyone besides petefeet and I have plans to make HalCon next year? IT'S GOING TO BE ON HALLOWEEN AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT IN A SINGLE WEEKEND DSDFDADFGDFSG

I can't wait, I might even break my own rule and Cos-play next year!

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

any rebels in cape breton? live in sydeny river but have a lot of friends in halifax, hopeing to go to hal-con next year!! wont be cos-playing though....

I'm in the Annapolis Valley.

Hal-con it great fun whether you Cos-play of not (I don't), hope to see you there in October.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Saint John (aka stink john, and if you're familiar, technically Quispamsis)

• Like 3

________________________________________________________________________________

Peace over anger. Honor over hate. Strength over fear.

Umbaran Apprentice from the Ghost Nebula

Level 0, Recruit (Assassin)

STR 0 | STA 0 | DEX 0 | CON 0  | WIS 0 (+1 after ch#1) | CHA 0

Challenges: #0, #1 | Battle Log

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.†– Bruce Lee

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'd like to go to HalCon, but it's pricey for not enough Star Trek TNG.  haha  Only "Q" as far as I can tell, although he may be worth it himself.... hmmmm.... 

• Like 1

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

I am totally going to attempt to grab Warp Speed passes this year. I only have to do it within 10 seconds of tickets going on sale, right? I already have my hotel booked (and I won't forget my gym shoes next year!)

Also, I heard CaperCon was getting pretty good as well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend both it and HalCon, but I'll definitely try. The only downer is that it's like 6-7 hours away from me.

I have a dream. A dream of a regular con-going group of NF rebels!

• Like 2

Is your castle overwhelmed by clutter? Join us, and fight back! How many Clutter Critters can you slay?

Everyday I'm tumblin!

NS, Annapolis Valley as well.  Also a regular Halcon attendee (WS 3 years running, very lucky). 

I was chatting with someone interested in putting together a fitness panel.  I'm not comfortable talking about my own experiences but if there is anyone here interested I can put you in contact with the person that may be doing it.  I believe there was an interest in getting a variety of representatives (Fitocracy, NerdFitness, Weight Lifting, C25K, Mud Hero).

• Like 3

Current Challenge/Fitocracy

(1) Rule of Threes 5XP

100%
100%
(2) Treat Yo' Self 4XP
100%
100%
(3) Consistency Is Key 10XP
100%
100%
(4) Feed The Brain 1XP
100%
100%
(5) Worth It's Weight... 5XP
100%
100%

NS, Annapolis Valley as well.  Also a regular Halcon attendee (WS 3 years running, very lucky). 

I was chatting with someone interested in putting together a fitness panel.  I'm not comfortable talking about my own experiences but if there is anyone here interested I can put you in contact with the person that may be doing it.  I believe there was an interest in getting a variety of representatives (Fitocracy, NerdFitness, Weight Lifting, C25K, Mud Hero).

I WILL TOTALLY GO TO A FITNESS PANEL AT HALCON! EVEN IF IT'S AT 8 AM (assuming I am not finishing my costume at 8 AM the day of the con).

I'm into fitness, and the thought of being on the panel is interesting, but I don't know how much I could actually contribute to a panel since I have two gym memberships and one of them is a bit on the pricey side, and I fear that the "OMFG THIS PANEL IS ONLY FOR PRIVILEGED WHITE PEOPLE" type of shit would arise as soon as I opened my mouth. My attempts at NF challenges have all resulted in epic failures also lol.

Maybe I can just take my shirt off and flex?

• Like 2

Everyday I'm tumblin!

I WILL TOTALLY GO TO A FITNESS PANEL AT HALCON! EVEN IF IT'S AT 8 AM (assuming I am not finishing my costume at 8 AM the day of the con). Or 6pm on the second day... <G>

I'm into fitness, and the thought of being on the panel is interesting, but I don't know how much I could actually contribute to a panel since I have two gym memberships and one of them is a bit on the pricey side, and I fear that the "OMFG THIS PANEL IS ONLY FOR PRIVILEGED WHITE PEOPLE" type of shit would arise as soon as I opened my mouth. My attempts at NF challenges have all resulted in epic failures also lol.  I'm not hugely keen, but I would consider sitting in on such a panel. I'm NOT buff with rock hard abs like Naxius, just a guy who lost some weight and feels better about himself, and sometimes that's enough.

Maybe I can just take my shirt off and flex? You go kiddo!!!

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild