A walk in the rain.

Hey there.

My name is Marian (male...), I'm 21 and I live in Prague. I'm studying (or at least trying to) economics at the University of Economics in Prague, second year. Last years haven't been too good for me and I turned from a confident and active young man to an unmotivated fatass. Now I'm trying to get back my motivation, attitude, physical shape (I used to play basketball, did athletics and went to the gym for two years three times a week) and mental capabilities. It won't be easy, I feel like I will have to start from the scratch.

Earlier today I found Nerd Fitness on the Internet and was impressed by the community of dedicated people here and the interesting articles. I decided to join and try to learn from you and maybe share my experience too. Good luck to everyone with leveling up and improving their lives.

"In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don’t. You’d think with all the problems in this world, there’d be more answers. It’s not fair… but the way things are. The choice is yours." Zidane FF IX

Hooray! Another economics nerd! Welcome :-)

I hope you find the forums enjoyable. Lots of cool people and they are very motivational.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Hooray! Another economics nerd! Welcome :-)

I hope you find the forums enjoyable. Lots of cool people and they are very motivational.

I am into Austrian economics and economic theory in general (sounds so nerdy :D ).

"In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don’t. You’d think with all the problems in this world, there’d be more answers. It’s not fair… but the way things are. The choice is yours." Zidane FF IX

Hahaha you can certainly best me in Austrian economics! My focus in school was policy and theory... economics hero: Amartya Sen. He's the man.

Too nerdy? No such thing!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!