Perth WA Rebels? No, Not PerthTasmania, or Perth,Scotland, or Even Perth Amboy? What's an Amboy?

Hey! Im in Perth, up in Ellenbrook (near Rachy!!!). I've been on NF for a while now - almost a year, now - and having no Nerds nearby sucks.

Meetup? :P bring a friend, spread the word?

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

SupaNova is coming up in a few weeks (20-22 June).

I'll be there for most of that weekend as I've got a stall there.

If either of you 2 were planning on going I'll get someone to cover me so we can catch up for a coffee, chat and nerdy-geekness :)

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

Rachy - you are not going to believe this. Im an exhibitor at Supanova as well. My girlfriend makes comics.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Well, ladies and gents - myself and i believe Rachy will be exhibiting at Supanova this year. You guys should come see. Im with my girlfriend in MN Productions - you can see us at www.facebook.com/mn-productions-art

Then we can meet up :tongue: Ask for Lupus at the stall, we'll be in The Alley!  :tongue:

• Like 1

- Marcus Aurelius

Very cool.

My friends and I are listed as "chains and treasures" however we actually go by "Objects of Awesome".

What's a con without confusion?

Nice to meet you hitlionsoul :)

Hey maybe we could all organise I proper meet up when the weather is nicer, which is months away I know but hey why not?

Level X - Human Ranger

Hello all!

Perth Unite! :D

I will be at Supanova too, supporting my partner Nim and my sister Rachy. Dunno when I will be there though, but if timing works it would be good to meet some more NF Waussies :)

Good luck to everyone in their doings and their challenges if they are doing one at the moment! :D

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Cool we are at A56 (listed as Chains and Treasures but our signage is Objects of Awesome). So right around the corner :) 

Level X - Human Ranger

It's all good - though you missed out it was a lot of fun.

That being said I got sick, probably something I picked up there which is rather lame.

Thank you for the invite but I'm taking it easy this weekend, need to get Rachy better. I hope you have fun!

Level X - Human Ranger

Well, you know, im working in the Grill'd LITERALLY NEXT DOOR TO THE GARDEN nowadays. Im working 6:30 - rather late that night, ill see if i can meet up with you lot as well? :D

If not, you should totally come in and say hi :D

- Marcus Aurelius

Aww, I'm way down on the south coast, but it's nice to know there are a lot of Rebels (relatively) close by!

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit