• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptainTightpants

Perth WA Rebels? No, Not PerthTasmania, or Perth,Scotland, or Even Perth Amboy? What's an Amboy?

Hey! Im in Perth, up in Ellenbrook (near Rachy!!!). I've been on NF for a while now - almost a year, now - and having no Nerds nearby sucks.

Meetup? :P bring a friend, spread the word?

SupaNova is coming up in a few weeks (20-22 June).

I'll be there for most of that weekend as I've got a stall there.

If either of you 2 were planning on going I'll get someone to cover me so we can catch up for a coffee, chat and nerdy-geekness :)

Rachy - you are not going to believe this. Im an exhibitor at Supanova as well. My girlfriend makes comics.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!

I live in Perth. Im not sure im that down for a meetup or anything just yet, but keep in touch. I hang out in the IRC thing a lot if you wanna say hi.

• Like 1

Well, ladies and gents - myself and i believe Rachy will be exhibiting at Supanova this year. You guys should come see. Im with my girlfriend in MN Productions - you can see us at www.facebook.com/mn-productions-art

Then we can meet up :tongue: Ask for Lupus at the stall, we'll be in The Alley!  :tongue:

• Like 1

Very cool.

My friends and I are listed as "chains and treasures" however we actually go by "Objects of Awesome".

What's a con without confusion?

Nice to meet you hitlionsoul :)

Hey maybe we could all organise I proper meet up when the weather is nicer, which is months away I know but hey why not?

Hello all!

Perth Unite! :D

I will be at Supanova too, supporting my partner Nim and my sister Rachy. Dunno when I will be there though, but if timing works it would be good to meet some more NF Waussies :)

Good luck to everyone in their doings and their challenges if they are doing one at the moment! :D

so i was lame and skipped supanova, but if any of yall are into live music and drinking ill be down at yayas in northbridge this friday night.

It's all good - though you missed out it was a lot of fun.

That being said I got sick, probably something I picked up there which is rather lame.

Thank you for the invite but I'm taking it easy this weekend, need to get Rachy better. I hope you have fun!

boyf is going to melbourne (again) next week, so i've got a few spare nights to fill. nerd hangs anyone? we can go rockclimbing or something :P

Well, you know, im working in the Grill'd LITERALLY NEXT DOOR TO THE GARDEN nowadays. Im working 6:30 - rather late that night, ill see if i can meet up with you lot as well? :D

If not, you should totally come in and say hi :D