• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptainTightpants

Perth WA Rebels? No, Not PerthTasmania, or Perth,Scotland, or Even Perth Amboy? What's an Amboy?

Ah so Lupus you'd be working with my mate Jake Huckstep then?

Chances are my partner and I will probably go have dinner at Grill'd before hand so I'll see you then at the very least Lupus. Feel free to join us hiltonsoul less we'll see you at the garden at 7.

How far south Teagarden? Yes there are a few of us about :)

• Like 1

Down in Albany :) So just a little way south. I don't travel to Perth very often but if there's ever a big meet up (or if Steve himself ever visits Perth) I'd definitely consider coming up to say hi. xD

• Like 1

Haha yeah 5hrs is a "little" way away.

I know there is only a handful of us but I think it would be really cool to organise a proper NF BBQ in Perth some time over summer. Once it starts getting warmer I'll look into getting something organised :)

• Like 2

we should do it in albany, all us northern nerds can roadtrip it down since theres less than a carload of us.

There is less of me though; although I wouldn't complain! Albany is a petty nice place. :D

so ima be down in albany on the 27th of september, if we want to make that a thing :P otherwise, im looking for peeps to come see "these final hours" on thursday. any perth nerds keen for a movie night? 

• Like 1

sorry for never answering this - i never saw the movie either :| albany in two weeks, gonna be at the whitestar for most of it so come down and say hi! i am tall with red hair and playing in the band. very easy to find haha.

perth nerds lets all catch up soon!

• Like 2

Sweet! I may, if I ever get a chance! Public holiday that weekend isn't it? The other girls at work all have plans away, haha. Looks like I'm miss cover-alll again that weekend. Good thing public holiday pay is where it's at. 

Any good ideas on where to stay in the city on Christmas Eve? Yeah I know right, but don't have many family options anymore.

What are you looking for? Somewhere cheap, nice, family friendly, near the cbd, near Northbridge?

What are you looking for? Somewhere cheap, nice, family friendly, near the cbd, near Northbridge?

Along the Great Eastern Highway, we need to be in Midland by 8.00 in the am on Boxing Day. Yeah I know the flea bag motels are all along there but was hoping for something a bit nicer for my last night in WA with the family before we go East for 4 weeks.

I am brand new and I'm so pleased there are some like-minded nerds here in Perth.

I like your sig line Rachy :)

Hello & Welcome.

Thank you :)

Along the Great Eastern Highway, we need to be in Midland by 8.00 in the am on Boxing Day. Yeah I know the flea bag motels are all along there but was hoping for something a bit nicer for my last night in WA with the family before we go East for 4 weeks.

Great news I live near Midland.

You have a number of options like Lupus said:

Living in Ellenbrook, I can recommend the Vines hotel/golf course/country club thingo - its pretty nice, and really near Midland :D

It is nice out there but it will take 20mins or so to get to Midland. (I have stayed here and it was nice)

Or there are 2 hotels at Crown Burswood though it will take you 20-30mins to get to Midland. (I have stayed at the Metropol, it was really classy)

Chapel Farm is a 5min drive away from Midland. It's not on Gt Eastern Hwy but it is a charming B&B. (I haven't stay at the accomodation here as I live around the corner but have frequented it for dinner and drinks. I love the atmosphere)

Same goes with Guildford River Retreat another cute B&B about 10mins away. (I haven't stayed here but it looks cute)

If you are after a really flash night I recommend Crown (Metropol).

If you would like something a bit more relaxed - The Vines

If you want something that's nice and close - Chapel Farm

Beyond that you have the "cheap" hotels & motels along Gt Eastern Hwy or you could stay in Perth city but you will be 30+mins away.

I hope that helps

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Maylands (so not far from Midland).

Where are you off to on Boxing Day, Sevenofseven? If it's BreakFest, I'll be there too!

• Like 2

gonna be in albany this saturday! ill be at the whitestar hotel from like, 5/6ish getting drunk. staying at the royal george next door. will def be looking for a coffee the size of my face sunday morning. lets do this :D

non-albany-perthians: anyone free for a meet up this week or next? i wanna check out pirate bar ;)

• Like 1