• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptainTightpants

Perth WA Rebels? No, Not PerthTasmania, or Perth,Scotland, or Even Perth Amboy? What's an Amboy?

lupus and i hang out on the regular, and i met rachy once. trying to organise another meet up at the moment, if you wanna get amongst it :)

• Like 1

December is good. Though my weekends are starting to look a little cray cray :/

That being said there are always week nights, we could catch up somewhere for a drink and a feed.

Let's face it most places offer great mid week specials.

week nights are typically way better for me than weekends. only night im consistently not free is tuesday. otherwise its game on :) 

• Like 1

Hows Monday 1 December for people then? Thats post lupus' exams period, and should be pretty cruisy? Im always a fan of the garden in leederville, and its dead on mondays (so nice and chill for conversation and easy bar access) but easy to go wherevs :)

aint no reason we cant grab a drink without these busy folk :P but yeh, id be free either that wednesday (3 dec) or the following week on monday.

Like I said, I gotta be in the city at like 6 to head out to Cottesloe for the staff party (open bar, 5 hours, Cottesloe Beach Hotel :3 I love my job, as crappy the pay is) so I'll see who I can see in the Garden before i head.

Cap'n - thats cool, I'll make my way in myself - in a kilt. On a bus. Imma get shanked :P