• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptainTightpants

Perth WA Rebels? No, Not PerthTasmania, or Perth,Scotland, or Even Perth Amboy? What's an Amboy?

This doesn't help but I used to live in WA, way down in a little place called Boyup Brook (I am back in my home state of NSW now). Perhaps in the next few years I may live there again! I love the west it's such a gorgeous place!!

• Like 2

im still about, not training a whole lot due to the crappy weather but having fun. waiting for lupus to be free so we can roadtrip to albany and annoy all yall :P

• Like 1

*Lupus rises*

Raaaaaaar!

Yeah, I've not worked out in months. Putting on weight -.-" Starting running again on Thursday :P

Hit - soon! Maybe in a few weeks, have a big break coming.

• Like 1

Ahahah that's months away yet, I haven't even passed fresh meat. but I'd be keen for you all to head this way and we can do a thing! in Albany! food, or beer, or climbing the Stirling Ranges or something. 

• Like 1

Ok, so one of the Scout Leaders at the camp is from Margaret River, she said the Bootleg MudRun was awesome, however she also said that the Margs footy club only planned on running it for 3 years, which means next year may well be the last time unless another club or organisation run with it, and her property is next door and within walking distance, so parking might be sorted!!!

• Like 1

I'm hoping that the bootleg mudrun will be more challenging for me next year. Completed the western mudd rush this last weekend and found the obsticals to be less of a challenge then I thought they might be. Although my sister and DID walk around the course because we were going to need to drive back to Albany afterwards so we could get to work today.

As well, I think it'd be more entertaining as a team...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ahaha awesome, teams would definitely be heaps more fun, even if the obstacles weren't as challenging as you'd hoped. xD

I thought of climbing the ranges because it was snowing on top of them not long ago and I kind of wish I'd gone up there. :P But I'm always hungry, so if someone says food I'm so there. 

My sister and I try to get to the top of Bluff Knoll before sunrise on Chrstmas days - Hint: don't do to bed at 2 am the day before.

Yeah, we have a good couple of little earring places down here.

• Like 1

Hi fellow rebels!

Just signed up a couple of days ago, and was stoked to see a Perth thread right near the top :) 

Looking forward to losing a few kilos and getting lean for the beach this year!

• Like 2

My sister and I try to get to the top of Bluff Knoll before sunrise on Chrstmas days - Hint: don't do to bed at 2 am the day before.

Yeah, we have a good couple of little earring places down here.

Every time I turn around there is another food place opening or closing or in strife. xD Granted I work in the food industry so I hear about it all the time, but still. There is food and beer, that much I do know. 

Hi fellow rebels!

Just signed up a couple of days ago, and was stoked to see a Perth thread right near the top :)

Looking forward to losing a few kilos and getting lean for the beach this year!

Welcome! Are you a Perth-ian or from somewhere else in our lovely state?

• Like 1