MILLER GOLD PARTNERS

I am most fascinated with the idea that fitness clubs can become the corner pub or the youth center of the 21st Century, not just place to exercise but a community of people gathering together to unlock human potential and help each other achieve extraordinary mental, physical and emotional heights.

When you look at new technologies such as exergaming, social fitness and fitness wearables it becomes clear that fitness is becoming an integrated part of people's lives.

Jonathan

post-28330-0-83262900-1396771077_thumb.j

This is so very true and tbh not all that new,in the early 1990's I belonged to a fitness club in London called Apples, the social side was huge, it did help that they had a bar and coffee shop as well.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

Interesting idea.  I haven't seen it in corner gyms so much as in places where they offer group classes - like yoga studios or martial arts dojos.  Virtual groups like this one are definitely thriving, however. 

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)