Ranger Wrap Up Thread!

Hammlin

Well Rangers it's that time again- time to share your woots!!!! The end of another awesome challenge. As such this is the thread where you post your results! Give yourself a grade, let us know how you did on your goals, and throw the summary in here with a link to your thread. If we can keep this thread mostly to wrap-ups and keep the discussion in the chatter thread that would be awesome. You guys did great and I look forward to reading the summaries here and the new challenges January 6th!!!

Helpful Links!!!
Here is the reporting thread for a previous challenge if you would like to see examples.

You have until Sunday night 4/13/14 (midnight edt) to post your wrap up.

Check out this post for all challenge info and questions.

Grading Yourself and Awarding Attribute Points

At the end of the challenge, give yourself a grade on how you did achieving your goals. Then, based on how you did, award points. Partial points are allowed.

A - 100% B - 75% C - 50% D - 25% F - 0%

Here is a link for a chart to help with the math.

Remember to talk about your successes!!! This is how we grow, learn, and have the power to move forward!

**One week between challenges!!!**

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

All fixed, thanks QD!

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Challenge Report

A clean sweep!!!!

1) Finish BWW 3 from the Academy Workouts - DONE!  (+3 STR and +2 STA)

I enjoyed the body weight success so much that I am going to continue with those workouts and have set long term goals to do unassisted pullups and eventually a handstand.  Next challenge, I'll advance to BWW 4 (Academy) and stick with that as I reduce assistance by 10 pounds per week.

2) Cut out chips, fries, and cheap chocolate - A at 91%.  (+3 CON)

I didn't defeat the boss, but I have it on the run.  At this point, my WoW hunter would see a flashing "Kill Shot" in the middle of the screen.  I'll keep this goal on my daily to-do list, however. as a reminder. 

3) Apprentice in HOoRAY: Done (+1 WIS, +1 CHA)

I did 43 positive messages about myself.  Some days were hard, and I had to think all day to come up with something.  But I did.  I'm now a Journeyman and recommend to anyone who struggles with self-esteem to come join us. 

Fitness Side Quest: Body fat down to 36.62% or lower:  DONE.  36.04% BF today.  Weight is 170 lbs.  (+3 CON, +2 STR)

Strength training and working at reducing junk in my diet is working.  I'm also working at eating out less frequently.  Next challenge, I will work at swapping veggies in and processed grains out. 

Life Side Quest: Groom dog daily - MEH - good thing it was ungraded.  :pirate:

Pirate, the Wonder Collie, is looking glossy.  I need to remember to brush her teeth nightly - so the goal remains on my to-do list.  But I probably got to this task about 50%.

Ranger Mini-Quests

Did 'em all!!!  I think my greatest, and unexpected, gain this challenge was a rapid increase in agility.  That comes from strengthening the whole body and regaining awareness of it through the bodyweight workouts.  So I'll take my point in (+1 DEX) and be pleased with I don't feel like a fish flopping around when trying to stand up from a floor workout.

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Challenge Cycle 9 Wrapup

The Big Picture Goal

I’m sticking with my overarching goal - Mudderella. This challenge cycle is the last before the big day (May 10) and I really need to stay the course in order to be able to finish without dying.

This was a good challenge. I mostly successfully transitioned from Whole30 (and its immediate aftermath) to normal eating, got my stuff set up at my new place, and continued on with my workouts (despite feeling blah about them this last week). I think I'm in a good place to accomplish my overarching goal next cycle and I don't think I'll fall to pieces this year during my upcoming vacations. 

Goal 1

As always, fitness, first and foremost. My goal is to continue on with my HasFit Hero 90 program and kick ass at it. I’m hoping against hope that my building’s gym will be completed by the end of this challenge and I’ll have even more facilities at my disposal. For now, my old standby of living room & free weights it is!

I did well here, overall. A couple of stumbles and some blah days when it was a real challenge to force myself to do my workouts, but that's life and I rolled with it. 

Weekly Grades: A, A-, A, A, A, C

Challenge Grade: A- 

Challenge Points: +2 STR, +2 DEX, +2 STA

Goal 2

Stick with my moar metrics agenda

Goals are the usual 100 grams or under of carbs, 70 grams or over of protein and 1500 or so calories. I’m still tracking food with My Fitness Pal and exercise, sleep and water intake with the FitBit Flex. Metrics make me happy.

I did well here, overall. A couple of stumbles during the weekends, but some knowledge gained and room for improvement mapped.

Weekly Grades: B, A-, A-, B, A, B

Challenge Grade: 

Challenge Points: +2 WIS

Goal 3

Dump the baggage. Downsizing and moving has let me know in no uncertain terms that we have too much shit. A lot of it is shit we don’t really need. I need to weed through some - a bunch - of it and get rid of stuff. Mementos included. Editing needs to happen.

I did great here. I downsized and weeded through things and now all my crap fits in my new place - with room to grow.  

Weekly Grades: A, A, A, A, A, A

Challenge Grade: 

Challenge Points: +3 CHA

LSQ

Going hand in hand with the previous goal, I also need to tackle some better organization and finish my DVD matrix from the last challenge. Something simple and spreadsheety is fine. It just needs to get done.

I did great here, too. I didn't end up finishing the DVD matrix, but I did get everything organized and easily locateable in the new place - closet and book shelf diagrams FTW!  

Weekly Grades: A, A, A, A, A, A

Challenge Grade: A

Challenge Points: +3 CON

DSQ

My diet is pretty good, but I’d like to carry on the wealth of inspiration I had during Whole30 last challenge on. This goal is to focus on making inspired meals with an eye toward blog worthiness. I would be happy with 2 recipes per week that are good enough to post - I usually hit 1, and really want to work on staying out of a flavor rut. 

I did pretty good here and I'm pretty pleased that I made it out of my rut. I didn't hit the mark every week, but I've done pretty well. 

Weekly Grades: A, A, A, F, B, A

Challenge Grade: B-

Challenge Points: +1 WIS 

Starting Measurements (taken 02.24.14)

Neck at narrowest: 12.5" (up 1/2" from last cycle start)

Bust under breast: 30.5" (down 1/2" from last cycle start)

Waist at narrowest: 26.5" (down 1" from last cycle start)

Hip at widest: 39.5" (down 1/2" from last cycle start)

Thigh at thickest: 21" (up 1/2" from last cycle start)

Arm at widest: 11.25" (up 1.25" from last cycle start)

Weight at wakeup: 118.7 lbs. (down 5.2 lbs. from last cycle start)

Height: 5 ft. 2 3/4 inches (5’2†for measuring purposes)

According to the FitBit scale, my BMI is: 21.72  (27.3% fat) - mid normal range (down 1 full point from last cycle start)

According to calipers, my BMI is: 19.6 - lean range (down from 23.4 at last cycle start)

Finishing Measurements (taken 04.17.14)

Neck at narrowest: 11.5" (down 1" from last cycle start)

Bust under breast: 29.5" (down 1" from last cycle start)

Waist at narrowest: 26" (down 1/2" from last cycle start)

Hip at widest: 38" (down 1-1/2" from last cycle start)

Thigh at thickest: 19.5" (down 1-1/2" from last cycle start)

Arm at widest: 10.25" (down 1" from last cycle start)

Weight at wakeup: 119.2 lbs. (up 1.5 lbs. from last cycle start)

Height: 5 ft. 2 3/4 inches (5’2†for measuring purposes)

According to the FitBit scale, my BMI is: 21.8  (23.7% fat) - mid normal range (down a bit from last cycle start)

According to calipers, my BMI is: 19.6 - lean range (static from last cycle start)

• Like 1

Level 77 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Huzzah another challenge in the books! Here is my wrap up :)

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Link to my summary.  

Overall I am really happy with the progress I have made in the PLP challenge and with pull-ups in general.  A year ago, I could barely do 2 with good form.  Tonight I will go home and do 33 and then proceed with the rest of my workout!  I can't wait for softball season to start (First Tuesday in May is typically our first game) and see how these new muscles translate to sports performance!

• Like 1

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

My summary.  I hit this thing out of the park: took 3+ minutes off my 3 mile time, racked up about 10 hours planking, and went from 12 to 18 (or more!) pullups.

• Like 1
"|Improvise, adapt, overcome. "

Level 3 Wood Elf Ranger  | STR11DEX5STA6CON3WIS2CHA3 ]

[ Dragons to slay:|250+ PFT 290+ CFT GORUCK Spartan 13.1 290+ PFT 20 +35# Pullups ]

[ Challenges: 1 2 Current ||RPG Fanatics Goblin Ganker ]

Goal 1- cardio 3 x a week, with no shortcuts--A-

Goal 2--full body resistance/bodyweight workouts 3x a week (tungsoodo and ballroom classes don't count)--B+

Goal 3- glass of water before I eat anything---C-

I increased speed and cardio endurance over this challenge, gained flexibility, and added weights on 5 different lifts. I didn't loose any pounds really, but am down a half an inch everywhere.

• Like 1

Level 19 Ranger Monk 

Str- 10, Dex-8, Sta-7, Con-11, Wis-78, Cha-43

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

end+wrap+up.png

writing ... 9/24 for the challenge 37.5%... total fail suck

cleaning... 26/42 for the entire challenge... 61.9% not entirely bad.... my house looks BETTER... but it's still not great  :(

gym.... between hikes and actually going to the gym I get credit for 10/12.... 83.3%

runs... between hikes and actually running I got credit for 8/12... 66.6%

meetups... damn it... I didn't actually do any meetups... BUT I did get together with several new people (deadlift girl a couple times and chickie monkey and I had a dinner party at my house) so.... it will be a challenge goal in the future... but I have no clue... sigh

total grade 69.96% (which is kinda cool that I got a palindrome AND it involves 69) ;)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My wrap up

Well overall I would consider this challenge a success. Although I could have done better, I'm learning that EVERYTHING I do HAS to be sustainable and sometimes I pick things that are not sustainable. Thus the lack of success in those areas is actually a good thing because it makes me aware that what I've chosen is off the mark and needs to be adjusted Then I put some thought into what I can do for the rest of my life and not feel deprived or kill myself or stress myself out and that is what I try to implement into my life.

Class/Profession: Hobbit/Ranger - Level 4

Current Attributes: STR: 2, DEX: 3.5, STA: 8.5, CON: 8.5, WIS: 11.5, CHA: 4

Habits I'm Working On: #1, #2

Previous Challenges: #1, #2, #3.1(fail), #3.2

Quote: "If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." Thomas A. Edison

My Wrap up:

Overall not good, but a learning experience. I learned a lot about my weaknesses and what is reasonable for me. I think I can be better prepared for the next one.

Main Quest:

Lose 1lb/wk or 6lb over challenge. F. gained .5lbs

Goals:

1) Eat less than 1443callories daily. I will grade myself a C on this one. I didn't hit 1443 calories but I had good meals then some bad meals.

2) Exercise 5x/wk: I was injured 2 weeks and six for another. I got in genuine exercise 1week and the other weeks just tried to stay active. Grade D

3) Drink Water at home during the week and 50% on weekends. This went great for 4.5 of 6 weeks then it fell apart. Grade B

Life Quest:

Save Money by eating out less and buying less "toys" and "extras". Mixed results. Good weeks and Bad weeks. Grade C - Grade does not count for overall challenge grade.

Overall Grade: D+ to C-

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/user/24730-rmkwilson/

• Like 1

MFP: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/rkonie Name: RKonie

Starting stats:

Chest: 48"
Waist: 43.5"
Hips: 45"
Legs: 24" (same r/l)
Arms: 14.75" (same r/l)

Weight: 231 lbs

Finishing stats:

Chest: 48"
Waist: 42.5" (at belly button)
Hips: 44.5"
Legs: 24" (same r/l)
Arms: 15" (same r/l)

Weight: 227 lbs

1) P90X 

The goal here is do the workouts 6 days a week.  

I consistently hit 5 days a week (though on a few days I subbed in elliptical for plyo because I wanted to reduce impact around the half marathon... I also subbed in one "running outside" for a cardio since it was such a nice day!).  That's not bad.  It wasn't 6 days, but it was a consistent 5.  Grade: B+

2) FOOD - ZERO sugar, ZERO things from the vending machine

I am happy to report complete success over the vending machine.  Zero sugar... well that's a bit trickier.  Definitely not a success, but I was pretty good on my diet about 5.5 days a week I'd say, and no vending machine snacking, so that's good. 

A for success over vending machine, B for success over sugar.  Over all - Grade: B+

3) Work on my craft - Read Six Plays, Take a Class, and get comfortable with my  lines (memorize big speeches in Act V).

I read only 5 plays, but saw a bunch more.  I signed up for an improv for actors class, and I've had 3 so far (very happy I did).  I've read my lines for Two Noble Kinsmen several times, and I've memorized my last speech more or less (though not all of Act V).  I think I'm on my way to having a comfortable start to TNK, so that's good. 

Grade: A-

Sidequest: Half Marathon!  I was hoping to break 2 hours, but I was a LITTLE bit short of that.  Still managed to set a PR though.  

Grade: A

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Orc Ranger

Str: 7, Dex: 2, Sta: 7, Con 4, Wis: 1, Cha: 3

OK, so...

For my rucking goal; I did fine on increasing the weight from 15 to 35 pounds, but I think that slowed me down on the mileage/reps part of the goal. I give myself a C

For my workout goal; missed a couple of ABWW. I give myself a B.

For my food goals; IF, 100%. I give myself an A. No beer, not quite. I give myself a B.

For my side goal; I give myself a B.

After crunching the numbers a bit (the food and rucking goals should be weighted a bit heavier, I think) this works out to 2.75 - 3.0 "GPA". I'm going with the lower; a C+, slightly above average, because I know I am better than this and this will motivate me to do better next challenge.

Edit: forgot about points. C+ means 8/15 points (figured that "holistically")

STR +4 (3 for ruck, 1 for  ABWW), CON +1 for no beer, STA +2 for IF, and CHA +1 for the bucket list.

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Overall I am happy with my results of this challenge. My biggest win was doing the set of ten push ups. I love working out with my sledgehammer and kettlebell. I have a good idea on where to improve my diet.  My summary is here.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

CHALLENGE GOALS

1) Pushups!! (+5 STR)

I will get a baseline number of pushups performed in one set. I will then try to improve that by 25% by the end of the challenge. If I exceed that before the end of the 5 weeks, I will then at 10% per week.

Baseline was 13 pushups, I got 22 straight. I didn't really do any specific push up practice. I'd just drop down and do 5 or 10 when i'd feel like it. 70% improvement. GRADE: A -- STR+5

2) Planks!! (+5 CON)

Same with the pushups. I'll try to improve plank time by 25%. Exceeding that value before hand will add 10% per week.

Baseline was 30s. Got 63s. Literally 110% improvement. They still suck, I don't think I'll do these that often. My core isn't the issue, it's a posture thing in my shoulders that hurts me. GRADE: A -- CON +5

3) Sprints!! (+3 DEX, +2 STA)

I will shoot for 8 runs. I will either do it after the gym or while the gym. Never done sprints on a treadmill, but I will try. I like keeping my workouts concentrated since I don't have much time to workout as it is.

Ooof. This one really caught me off guard. I was just lazy with it and didn't do them at the beginning. I'll continue doing these as I like them. I like running but not long distances, so compressing this into 20 minutes is great.

I got 4/8 = 50% = Fail = tumblr_m9jvp5wPi91rf7kk4o1_400.gif

OVERALL = B - due to the failure at sprints. Eh, we move on......to all the lifts!!!

• Like 1

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Here is a link for a chart to help with the math.

This went a long way to making me feel better about how the challenge turned out. I was being way too harsh on myself and grading on A=90+% B=80-90% C=70-80%...basically if I graded like that, I'd have earned an F!

Challenge #2 Wrap-Up

Main Quest:

Went from 225.4 lbs to 218.6 lbs.

Mini Quests:

Never tell me the odds [sTR +3]

Did 2553 / 3720 reps.

Accomplished 3 sets of DB Pushups 7 times. Increased weight to 15 lbs on Non-Fixed DBs (so they roll).

Grade: C+ [sTR +1.5]

Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs [DEX +2] [sTA +3]

Did 49.67 Km of targeted 72 Km (across 16 runs).

Accomplished >12 Km in 3 of 6 weeks

Ran before work 13 times.

Grade: B [DEX +1.5] [sTA +2.25]

Laugh it up, Fuzzball! [sTA +2] [sTR +3]

Did 1 hour 35 minutes of practice.

Practiced 19 out of 42 days.

Grade: C- [sTA +1] [sTR +1.5]

Life Quest: [CHA +2]

Did something creative 31 out of 42 days.

Got 80% done with Coffee Table. 70% done with the WH Models. Read 30% of the book.

Grade: B [CHA +1.5]

Summary:

[Revised] Grading is based on A - 100% B - 75% C - 50% D - 25% F - 0%

Awarding myself a C for the challenge & [sTR +3] [DEX +1.5] [sTA +3.25] [CHA +1.5]

• Like 1

Mangostrike
Race: Stone Troll | Class: Ranger
[Level: 3 | STR 6 | DEX 2.5 | STA 6.25 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5 ]
Battle Log 1-First-Blood 2-Nerf-Herder 3-A-New-Hope 4-Get-Angry

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Master Quest = <200 Lbs.

Copied over from my challange thread...

WOOOO!!!! Okay, so it was pretty rough towards the end there, but we made it through! This was my third full challenge. It was certainly difficult, especially since my fitness goals changed towards the end (more on that later), but I'm happy to say I'm still going strong.

The grades are not great this time around, but that's okay. I tried and I did better with some things than others. Here's the breakdown:

Goal 1:

F Sad face. I have no doubt that this will improve because I've begun training for a half marathon, but I just wasn't consistent enough with my running. I've done more "long" runs in the past couple of weeks and have been building up my pace. As it gets nicer outside, it will definitely be much easier to get out there. The last couple of times I've gone out, I've gotten headaches. I think it might be due to dehydration (I lost my water bottle!), but I'm not entirely sure.

Goal 2:

C To be entirely honest, I lost track of how many miles I biked. It was a lot, particularly compared to the number of miles per week I'd biked before this challenge. I'm giving myself a C because I'm pretty sure I missed the mark by a decent margin. I didn't bike at all last week because I need to take my bike into the shop.

Goal 3:

A Finally, some real success! I started turning more readily to meditation when I needed to consider what was going on in my life. I also incorporated it into my community's spirituality night a couple of times. Meditation is becoming a part of my daily life. I took some yoga classes and am really looking forward to the day when I can devote more time to developing a solid practice.

Life Goal:

C This was just because I'm a big chicken. I did a really good job of writing just about every day, but when the time came to actually perform my own words, I didn't feel ready and wound up not even going to an open mic this past weekend. I performed a poem by Sarah Kay at an open mic early on in the challenge, but I couldn't put myself out there enough to say anything I'd written myself.

So that's the recap. I've been feeling like my progress has stalled a bit, so the next challenge will hopefully be laid out a little more specifically. Anyway, congratulations to everyone!!

This very post also marks the first time I've completed a whole set of mini-challenges! I think I'll add that extra stat point to my stamina. This was definitely a challenge I had to push through.

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: Current 4 3 2 1

Zombies, Run!

Nerd Fitness Mitten Meetups

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Grading Yourself and Awarding Attribute Points

At the end of the challenge, give yourself a grade on how you did achieving your goals. Then, based on how you did, award points. Partial points are allowed.

This went a long way to making me feel better about how the challenge turned out. I was being way too harsh on myself and grading on A=90+% B=80-90% C=70-80%...basically if I graded like that, I'd have earned an F!

ummm..... I grade myself way harder :/

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

You're welcome to go harder on yourself, if that's how you stay motivated. The break down was lifted from the challenge rules a few rounds ago.

Ultimately, what matters is effort, consistency among yourself, and honesty with your progress. That's how we gain strides towards our own Lvl 50 :)

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

You're welcome to go harder on yourself, if that's how you stay motivated. The break down was lifted from the challenge rules a few rounds ago.

Ultimately, what matters is effort, consistency among yourself, and honesty with your progress. That's how we gain strides towards our own Lvl 50 :)

see... you got some smarts!!

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines