Ranger Wrap Up Thread!

Hammlin

My end of challenge wrap up

It was a good challenge, looking forward to the next one but I am moving to adventurers for this one.

We'll miss you! Don't stay gone too long! :)

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Okay.  I'm a techno boob.  I can't figure out how to post a link.  I think this is it....Grrrrrrrr

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/45630-its-all-about-the-journey/

Overall happy with my eating habits.  Looking forward to the next challenge.

yeah... I had to cut and paste :P

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Summary Link

Yes, the ShadowLion has learned to laugh at burpees, and they will continue to be a major feature of my workouts going forward.

This was a really good challenge for me and I'm rarin' to go on the next one!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Full Summary Link

1. Complete 6 weeks of the Critical Four Schedule from the 4-Hour Body book by Tim Ferriss. 13/13 sessions done. A

2. Follow sample training plan for running in Vibram FiveFingers.

No jogging in Week 3 or 6. I am comfortable working out in Vibrams and walking/jogging on the road though. C

3. Do 30 minutes of Egoscue exercises each day. 1176 minutes of posture exercises out of a possible 1260 minutes for 93%. A

Newly Added Side Quest: See how many days in a row I can avoid signing on to facebook. Longest streak was 8 days.

Life Quest: Organize a camping trip to take place before April 30th. I have not done this but am attending a backpacking trip in a week w/a meetup group.

Overall challenge: B!

Check out my still-fighting-it-battle-log 

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines